Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck, you cop-lover. Fuck the police. I get they deal with the scum of the earth, but they treat NOBODY with respect. TWICE i've been pulled over and I sat there for around 45 minutes because they wanted to search my car. I didn't have ANYTHING illegal in my car, but I REFUSE to let cops search my shit. Does it really matter what the dude in the wheelchair did? There is protocol that cops have to abide by, and we as citizens have rights. They do not have the right to jump anyone, regardless of their crime.

:tear

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck, you cop-lover. Fuck the police. I get they deal with the scum of the earth, but they treat NOBODY with respect. TWICE i've been pulled over and I sat there for around 45 minutes because they wanted to search my car. I didn't have ANYTHING illegal in my car, but I REFUSE to let cops search my shit. Does it really matter what the dude in the wheelchair did? There is protocol that cops have to abide by, and we as citizens have rights. They do not have the right to jump anyone, regardless of their crime.

So,when someone break into your house and steals your shit,who are you gonna call?
Superman?

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score

See, Rynie. This is why you get banned. You're way too emo.

Reaction score
is it really that hard to stay on 1 topic?
you actually messed it up Both videos were posted before you made any comment. No one derailed the conversation by adding a different topic. jeebus actually was talking about the second video when you jumped into your show me where he was kicked BS.

If you want to badger people try and keep up with whats going on in the thread.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
you actually messed it up Both videos were posted before you made any comment. No one derailed the conversation by adding a different topic. jeebus actually was talking about the second video when you jumped into your show me where he was kicked BS.

If you want to badger people try and keep up with whats going on in the thread.

no.

Reaction score
Yes.

Video with kicking posted in post 6. Your first post was post 9 about needing more proof.

Post 10 jeebus mentioned the kicking.

Post 11 you say you needed whole story.

Post 12 Ben brought posted How many Aggies does it take to subdue a high schooler, again.

Post 13 jeebus mentioned the kicking again

Post 14 you denied kicking and later accused others of derailing thread.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Yes.

Video with kicking posted in post 6. Your first post was post 9 about needing more proof.

Post 12 Ben brought posted How many Aggies does it take to subdue a high schooler, again.

i'm a bad bad iceberg...

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yes.

:OhSnap

Top Bottom