jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
They fucked him up pretty good for not meaning to. See the recent video to see his injuries.
Well he definitely didn't fall out of his chair, but it didnt look to me like they were intending to injure him. That said cops like slamming people on their face my buddy got in a fight with his cop brother and ended up with two black eyes and broken noes when his brother slammed him almost exactly like that with his arm behind his back. That is just the move they use, and it is effective.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well he definitely didn't fall out of his chair, but it didnt look to me like they were intending to injure him. That said cops like slamming people on their face my buddy got in a fight with his cop brother and ended up with two black eyes and broken noes when his brother slammed him almost exactly like that with his arm behind his back. That is just the move they use, and it is effective.

I see your point. I just didn't see the need to take him out of the wheelchair. That shouldn't be the cops job unless he's really being disruptive. It didn't seem like this guy was a threat to me.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This video has a cop beating a 15 year old girl as well as judges being paid to jail teenagers.

[video=youtube;Dy1z8lWdaKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1z8lWdaKk[/video]

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
This video has a cop beating a 15 year old girl as well as judges being paid to jail teenagers.

[video=youtube;Dy1z8lWdaKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy1z8lWdaKk[/video]

Lol 4th degree asault? That is why i hate cops. Not for what they do, but the societal protection after they do it.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Lol 4th degree asault? That is why i hate cops. Not for what they do, but the societal protection after they do it.

Same here. I can't speak to what went on with my most recent case, but they came after me for being an activist and exposing a member of APD.

Anyway, enough of that.

Have you seen the one where the bull dike and her partner cavity search the women on the side of the road?

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The cop turned the camera off, so he could beat this woman. Sorry, Ice.

[video=youtube;geogsxuPTt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geogsxuPTt0[/video]

Not enough evidence to pursue criminal charges? I thought all we needed was probable cause. . .

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Same here. I can't speak to what went on with my most recent case, but they came after me for being an activist and exposing a member of APD.

Anyway, enough of that.

Have you seen the one where the bull dike and her partner cavity search the women on the side of the road?

Benjamin, as you know there are bad people in every segment of society. Should we consider all people from Austin bad people just because some of them act like fools and get arrested...repeatedly?

I can post story after story where cops and military personnel are the hero's but to someone with your odd obsession it would not register. Again, there are bad people in every occupation.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did you guys see how she didn't even change her rubber gloves? :puke

[video=youtube;f6gOkDiUCA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6gOkDiUCA0[/video]

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Benjamin, as you know there are bad people in every segment of society. Should we consider all people from Austin bad people just because some of them act like fools and get arrested...repeatedly?

I can post story after story where cops and military personnel are the hero's but to someone with your odd obsession it would not register. Again, there are bad people in every occupation.
Don't try to reason with Ben.
Reason and accountability are foreign concepts for him.
Don't bother with him.He's lost,he will not learn.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i need to know what what time reference he was kicked.

and i did google it and got more info. did you?
Who gives a fuck, you cop-lover. Fuck the police. I get they deal with the scum of the earth, but they treat NOBODY with respect. TWICE i've been pulled over and I sat there for around 45 minutes because they wanted to search my car. I didn't have ANYTHING illegal in my car, but I REFUSE to let cops search my shit. Does it really matter what the dude in the wheelchair did? There is protocol that cops have to abide by, and we as citizens have rights. They do not have the right to jump anyone, regardless of their crime.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck, you cop-lover. Fuck the police. I get they deal with the scum of the earth, but they treat NOBODY with respect. TWICE i've been pulled over and I sat there for around 45 minutes because they wanted to search my car. I didn't have ANYTHING illegal in my car, but I REFUSE to let cops search my shit. Does it really matter what the dude in the wheelchair did? There is protocol that cops have to abide by, and we as citizens have rights. They do not have the right to jump anyone, regardless of their crime.

because i want the entire story means i'm taking a side?

chill out, boy.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's easy to call someone "boy" behind a keyboard. You and Zrinkill are such tough guys. Do you larp with that guy too?

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's easy to call someone "boy" behind a keyboard. You and Zrinkill are such tough guys. Do you larp with that guy too?

this coming from someone who's cussing me out in their reply.

Top Bottom