iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Excuse me, I thought you were refering to the kid who was kicked by no less then three officers. The wheelchair guy was not kicked, and I have already said I understand that one.

i'm not going to get sidetracked by other videos. i'm talking about the original video and what happened.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
i'm not going to get sidetracked by other videos. i'm talking about the original video and what happened.
No wonder we can't talk, I can't play that one on my phone for some reason, I have been commenting on the second video. I feel better, the threat of a hulk rage is subsiding.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
No wonder we can't talk, I can't play that one on my phone for some reason, I have been commenting on the second video. I feel better, the threat of a hulk rage is subsiding.

i was commenting on the 1st. no one was kicked. if you wanna start a 2nd thread to stay on topic, please do. but to run away and post another video to me is just pussy. ben put up a video, i asked for more info on the topic at hand and he ran to another topic.

each case deserves it's own thought process. not lumping shit into 1 stance to prove something that can't stand on it's own.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
For the record, you were the one not able to follow the flow of the thread, causing this entire misunderstanding.

fine. i just went by the original topic of some poor wheelchair dude and wanted ALL info.

i wasn't the one who lobbed in useless crap to confuse a point.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You can make your own thread, Ice. This is my thread. We talk about whatever we want in here, OK?

:Moss

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
then let's focus on the 1st video and the entire story around it.

or is this just a "ben must bash cops" thread? if so, i'll move on.

There are news videos on youtube about that one. I'll try to find the story so you can be happy.

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here's the subsequent interview, Ice.

The wheelchair-bound man whose video-recorded arrest caused many to criticize Metro Transit Police is seeking legal counsel.

Speaking to NBC4's Tom Sherwood, Dwight Harris said, "I didn't do anything for them to do this to me." He said that he was in the process of getting a lawyer on Monday.

Witnesses caught Metro Transit Police pulling Harris out of his wheelchair while putting him under arrest last Thursday. The incident happened around 3:30 p.m. outside of the U Street-Cardozo Metro station. Metro spokesperson Steven Taubenikel said in a statement last week, "the patron resisted arrest which resulted in him falling out of his wheelchair."

The video recording of the arrest seems to contradict the official account. In the video, two officers can be seen lifting the man out of his wheelchair and than dropping him to the ground, on top of a metal grate. Metro's latest statement on the incident was that the arrest was under investigation.

NBC Washington has learned that Dwight Harris had a blood alcohol level of .30 at the time, according to official sources.

But Harris said that he was fully cognizant of what was happening during the arrest. "I was completely in my mind at the time," he said. "I wasn't that intoxicated."

Harris is a vendor for the newspaper "Street Sense," a publication put out to raise awareness of the homeless. He said that he was formerly homeless, but has since found shelter.

On Monday afternoon, his face was still badly swollen from the arrest. Harris said that he received treatment at Howard University Hospital.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...-Metro-Police-Getting-a-Lawyer-122460614.html

There is a video in the link. But this isn't the same news report I saw. I'll try to find that one. There were some people from the city looking into this.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Saw that first one, I don't think the cops meant to do that. Looked to me they meant to take him down and ended up dropping him on his face.

I mean it was bad and they split him open, but to me it didn't like like they were trying to fuck him up (they did though).

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The News Report, so Ice can be happy.

[video=youtube;4wNgretF16w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNgretF16w[/video]

Last edited:

Ben_in_Austin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Saw that first one, I don't think the cops meant to do that. Looked to me they meant to take him down and ended up dropping him on his face.

I mean it was bad and they split him open, but to me it didn't like like they were trying to fuck him up (they did though).

They fucked him up pretty good for not meaning to. See the recent video to see his injuries.

Top Bottom