cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tampa Bay is going to take him. Lovie Smith is close to Tony Dungy, Dungy gave him his first pro coaching job. Dungy's son played at Oregon. Dungy loves Mariota and has already publicly endorsed Mariota.

If I'm wrong though and he doesn't go 1st, the Eagles or anyone else could get him. No one seems to want their top 5 pick this year. Outside of Leonard Williams, there are no surefire guys in the top of the draft.

Reaction score
Last 7 of 8 National Titles brah... deal with it.
That would be like saying the NFC East division champ should have been in the Super Bowl every year in the 90s just cause they won a lot in the early part of the decade... dumb.

Every year is different, and this year, the SEC is overrated.

Reaction score
What a great couple of series, offensively, for both teams.

Great throws by both QB's.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What a shame TCU (or Baylor) isn't in the playoff.

But you knew the big "brand" Ohio State would get the nod if the committee could possibly get away with it.

Also... Boise is waxing Arizona 21-0. Wow.

TCU got hosed bigtime

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Why do people think the Eagles have a shot at Mariota? That would take a gargantuan trade up.

I hope they do it too. Too skinny and doesn't have NFL arm. Seems like a good kid but I don't see him being anywhere close to a franchise QB

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Tampa Bay is going to take him. Lovie Smith is close to Tony Dungy, Dungy gave him his first pro coaching job. Dungy's son played at Oregon. Dungy loves Mariota and has already publicly endorsed Mariota.

If I'm wrong though and he doesn't go 1st, the Eagles or anyone else could get him. No one seems to want their top 5 pick this year. Outside of Leonard Williams, there are no surefire guys in the top of the draft.

Both the QB's in this game look like mediocre pro prospects to me

Top Bottom