Reaction score
TCU playing in the morning today so when they smoke Ole Miss, no one will see it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will watch...hate Ohio State and don't like Oregon either...also hate FSU and that douche Winston

Guess that means I want Alabama to win.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I will become a Ducks fan at least for tomorrow.
Because fuck Fisher & Winston.
That team is the very definition of a pretender.
A fifty or sixty point beatdown would be great.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I really dislike Oregon but tomorrow I'm a Duck fan.

I do like Mario Edwards, Jr. and Jalen Ramsey (our future Free Safety) from the Seminoles though.

Reaction score
That SEC bias is exactly why they need more teams in the playoff. So much depends on that conference it's embarrassing. The SEC offenses all suck and the defenses look inflated because they never play teams outside of the conference that are any good.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a shame TCU (or Baylor) isn't in the playoff.

But you knew the big "brand" Ohio State would get the nod if the committee could possibly get away with it.

Also... Boise is waxing Arizona 21-0. Wow.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Urban Meyer is a gifted coach and props to him for getting here with a 3rd string QB but can't see that 3rd string QB beating a Saban-coached defense.

Reaction score
The SEC offenses have looked like ass the past couple of days. And they all just play each other and a bunch of nobodies, so it's hard to get a read on them. I think Alabama's offense is better than usual and the defense is just so-so compared to Saban level defenses. Ohio state has the type of athletes that give them problems a la Oklahoma.

I'm thinking it's a shootout.

Top Bottom