ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The SEC offenses have looked like ass the past couple of days. And they all just play each other and a bunch of nobodies, so it's hard to get a read on them. I think Alabama's offense is better than usual and the defense is just so-so compared to Saban level defenses. Ohio state has the type of athletes that give them problems a la Oklahoma
Yep, even with the third string QB, Ohio State has a lot of NFL type athletes. And Alabama isn't as good as they have been in recent years. If they don't let Cooper go wild, they have a real chance. Just not sure how Jones will do. I think Wisky just laid a big egg in that championship game, so I'm not sure that's a great gauge of anything.

Reaction score
You guys are nuts if you think Alabama is going to lose to Ohio State.

Last I checked they;re still a big 10 team.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
O'Leary hurt in pregame warmup. That's gonna hurt Winston, especially in the redzone.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've wondered all year if Mariotta isn't overrrated... I know he's a physical talent but I don't think he's that good a passer...

Hope I'm wrong and he destroys them today, though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've wondered all year if Mariotta isn't overrrated... I know he's a physical talent but I don't think he's that good a passer...

Hope I'm wrong and he destroys them today, though.
This year overall really isn't the one to draft from, if you're looking for a franchise QB IMO.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There at least 7 players (8 if Ifo was playing) on these two defenses that would come in and start Sunday for the Cowboys defense.

Top Bottom