superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Gonna head up for the scrimmage this sunday. Prolly camp somewhere and then show up real early sunday so I can see.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think the "America's Team" stuff even matters as far as why we get so much attention. If a Yankee or Laker says something even remotely controversial, it's going to get just as much attention as if a Dallas Cowboy says it. Nobody cares if an Astro or Timberwolves player says it, same as in the NFL. Our team just happens to be the one that's historically successful and therefore has tons of fans (and haters).

I do think we're a little unique in that we happen to play in the East against several of the major population centers in the country and for decades we kicked their teams' asses, so lots and lots of people hate us. And of course the media plays that up because it gets them ratings.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
He's faster and more physical than all of the other ILB's. They ran a special teams drill on Wednesday where it was ll of the ILB's, TE's, FB's. some WR's, and most of the DB's. The two players had to hit each other and then try to either get to the ball carrier or stop the other player from getting to the ball carrier. Carter won every one of his attempts and it wasn't even close.

You're going to be the admin of CowboyZone some day.

Top Bottom