Reaction score
Cowboys are Amercias Team because of ratings and the number of fans around the country that love/hate the them. Not so much about the play on the field, although it does matter. Sometimes people slap a nickname on you and there is nothing you can do to get rid of it. I do think after awhile the Cowboys just embraced it and took pride in it.

Reaction score
Its 2 in 5 seasons, and I dont care what any of you blowhards say, last year was the biggest fluke season in league history.

2 in 5 seasons >>> 0 in 16+ seasons

...especially when they went through Dallas both times on the way to the title. The teams hate one another, but the difference is that the Giants have actually stepped up and won against us when they needed to. Homers are obviously going to apologize for Jerry's statements, but it's pretty sad that his senile ass is talking after a season filled with mediocrity, comical mistakes and the most epic collapses in franchise history.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
its not zonish at all.

its the national perception being put on you and then fans buying into it.....

bennett said he was going to kick the cowboys ass and he doesnt like a few guys here a week ago....no one nationally cared...it wasnt even talked about for more than 5 minutes here...

jerry says it at the opening pep rally and it is the main story on espn and nfl network which in turn becomes a big topic on the internet.

why be so gullible and fall for it? Why not ask why bennetts comments are not a big to do?

the cop out part is the fans who eat up what they are told by national guys.

No, the pussy cop out part was saying people want to have another reason to hate their own team. That's what the fags at cz fall back on when they Just. Have. Nothing. when their homer eyes are not liking what they're reading.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
if I never see zonish or zonerish or zonerific again it will be too soon jesus people get some new material.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
if I never see zonish or zonerish or zonerific again it will be too soon jesus people get some new material.

that sounds like it came right from the zone. How zonish can you be, you zonerific uh, zoner?

Reaction score
Once the taste of casmith's ass is off his tongue, he'll be back to posting over there happily.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING SO I'LL SAY YOU'RE LIKE COWBOYSZONE LOL AREN'T I WITTY

To be fair superpunk, there is a certain mentality over there, almost unique to that place, and at times dbair and unfortunately, sometimes my BFF Theebs, display it over here. I have never really seen that love the team or root for someone else act they scream over there. I've seen optimistic fans, dumb fans, casual fans, and angry fans, then there's Zoners.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
To be fair superpunk, there is a certain mentality over there, almost unique to that place, and at times dbair and unfortunately, sometimes my BFF Theebs, display it over here. I have never really seen that love the team or root for someone else act they scream over there. I've seen optimistic fans, dumb fans, casual fans, and angry fans, then there's Zoners.

SP doesn't adopt that Zonish "Why must you hate the team?!" mentality. He may be a brainwashed lib, but that's an entirely different problem.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just think responding to legitimate arguments like theebs was laying out with "ur zonerish" is lame. Ad hominem and all that shit.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
I just think responding to legitimate arguments like theebs was laying out with "ur zonerish" is lame. Ad hominem and all that shit.

Show me where that happened? It certainly wasn't what I was responding to.

This exact quote was what I was responding to, and was all I quoted in my post.

and the fans who want to have another reason to hate there own team

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did you read what I wrote above? Ir wasn't our fault that NFL Films paid us that compliment; it was our fault for running with it to sell products and whatnot. You only put a bigger bullseye on your back when you do so. The Cowboys should have laughed at the NFL Films title and left it at that.

Exactly who took it and ran with it?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
2 in 5 seasons >>> 0 in 16+ seasons

...especially when they went through Dallas both times on the way to the title. The teams hate one another, but the difference is that the Giants have actually stepped up and won against us when they needed to. Homers are obviously going to apologize for Jerry's statements, but it's pretty sad that his senile ass is talking after a season filled with mediocrity, comical mistakes and the most epic collapses in franchise history.

I didnt say they werent better than us, dipshit II

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey cmd... what's your take on Bruce Carter?

He's faster and more physical than all of the other ILB's. They ran a special teams drill on Wednesday where it was ll of the ILB's, TE's, FB's. some WR's, and most of the DB's. The two players had to hit each other and then try to either get to the ball carrier or stop the other player from getting to the ball carrier. Carter won every one of his attempts and it wasn't even close.

Top Bottom