Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's hard for me to hate him simply because the team fucked up by trading for him and then moved to a scheme that he isn't fit for.

Although, if he's a man corner I don't see it unless the words "man corner" are preceded by "trailing". Anything over the middle and he's a step behind. Was last year and has been this year. I think his ability to play the go route is fine but he has a lot of work to do when it comes to someone making a cut and actually forcing him to react.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bob got owned

Yeah, I sure did. I believe that Will Allen was the Cowboy's answer to all our free safety woes. Signing Will Allen had nothing to do with the fact that our safeties going into the season had a combined 24 starts between them; with one having shown that he was woefully inadequate to ever see another snap at safety on defense.

I believe when cmd says Dallas is trying to be cute, that it simply means their idea of scouting clashes with his failed, never was expert opinion on assessing college talent. So now he's reduced to sitting in Hos-like fashion, feeding his passé, often wrong, ideas to actual NFL scouts.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
oh you are right about JJ Wilcox, and cmd will be eating crow as usual about that...

but he did own you otherwise

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Revisionist history, making shit up? Yeah, he owned me.

It's funny, cmd has all these great ideas of how to make the Cowboys better, but all the players he like are shit.

He struck gold once with Tyron Smith. Whoopdedoo.

lol Chilio Rachal. And he has the nerve to bitch about the Cowboys using Will Allen as a stop-gap? LOLOL

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Booze, do you possess any Cowboys merchandise?

I wouldn't be talking about anyone getting owned.

buckup

Reaction score
Revisionist history, making shit up? Yeah, he owned me.

It's funny, cmd has all these great ideas of how to make the Cowboys better, but all the players he like are shit.

He struck gold once with Tyron Smith. Whoopdedoo.

lol Chilio Rachal. And he has the nerve to bitch about the Cowboys using Will Allen as a stop-gap? LOLOL

lol you mad, you ******?

Who's mad now, you ******?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I actually liked Larry Allen coming out of college and I alerted the team to him.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Awww, Bob is sensitive.

Yep, I talk about literally hundreds of college players and a lot of times they are from my school, USC. Taylor Mays, Chilo Rachal, and I'm sure others haven't lived up to the potential I thought I saw in them. I was alone in my thinking too. I mean, they were both drafted in the 2nd round by NFL teams, but I'm the guy who missed on those players. Tyron Smith is the only player I have ever been right about. I never talked about Eric Berry or Jadeveon Clowney when they were Juniors in high school nor did I talk about JJ Wilcox four months before we drafted him. Just Tyron Smith. My one shining moment of internet glory.

But unlike our cranky friend Bob, I don't care what other people say about my "predictions". I love the draft process and will continue to talk about players I like or dislike. I will even talk to Bob's whiney ass when he copies and pastes some info on small school players he googled. When he posts his eighty-six mocks between now and the draft, I will weigh in with an opinion and he will get upset. This is what we do.

Pals?

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If you stop spending every second on here bitching about the Cowboys, maybe.

That shit's just as annoying as dbair's eternal optimism.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Good point. I'm not one of the last of the Romo bandwagoners. I didn't just defend Bruce Carter a few posts ago.

Tell you what, you stop bitching about every post I make and I'll lay off Jerry Jones.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a miniature helmet, 1 t shirt, a window flag in my "office", and that's it.

Top Bottom