Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Morris Claiborne ‏@MoClaiborne 13h

Some people are so quick to judge others. When they not doing nothin but Sitting on there a* * looking from the outside in!
-------------------------------------------------------
Morris Claiborne ‏@MoClaiborne 13h

Block Block Block!!!!!!! I got more!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Morris Claiborne ‏@MoClaiborne 12h

for the haters out there Your opinion doesn't matter so keep it to yourself ����

Reaction score
I see a "Come join a private Cowboys fan forum!" from @HostileCowboy in his near future.

Reaction score
It is such a bad idea for him to respond in that way. The kid is letting his emotions get to him.

I'm sure he's receiving inappropriate/impolite/nasty tweets, but his response will only make it worse.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He doesn't need to respond to the haters. All they do is sit on they a**.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Six on the Wonderlic because he "didn't see any football questions". Smarts aren't exactly his forte.

Edit... My bad, it wasn't a six. It was a four.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought it was a bad pick to trade up for the stupid bastard. He is proving me right.

Reaction score
I thought it was a bad pick to trade up for the stupid bastard. He is proving me right.

Me too. For a team that had so many holes, a 1st and 2nd rounder was a very high price to pay.

... and when one reviews previous drafts, it is not at all rare for early draft choices to have relatively lackluster careers. It isn't as if most of these guys turn out to be Hall of Fame players or even make regular visits to the Pro Bowl.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Me too. For a team that had so many holes, a 1st and 2nd rounder was a very high price to pay.

... and when one reviews previous drafts, it is not at all rare for early draft choices to have relatively lackluster careers. It isn't as if most of these guys turn out to be Hall of Fame players or even make regular visits to the Pro Bowl.

That's what's so frustrating. Any other GM who did that would have had his ass thrown out the door by security.

He obvioulsy learned NOTHING from the Roy Williams trade.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That was the single dumbest play I've seen in a long time. But then I saw it was Claiborne and I realized why...

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sell the farm for an "elite" cover corner and then next year, change to the one scheme least dependant on man-to-man cover skills.

This is the life we have chosen.

Highest grade since Deion? Maybe just maybe our grading system is wrong.

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I tweeted him and said the cowboys scouts should stop drafting corners who get hurt every time they try to tackle the opponent

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I don't dislike Claiborne at all. I think he has the potential to be pretty solid. My problem was always trading 2 high picks to get him after we spent a ton of money on Carr, Scandrick, and still had Mike Jenkins going into a contract year. To me, Patrick Peterson was that special to make a move like that. We could have drafted O Line and D Line help with those two picks and if we decided to let Jenkins walk, go after a CB this year.

Then, to abandon your defense and put the 180 pound Claiborne into this scheme is just begging for trouble.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What's frustrating is the team actually told us who they would've taken and they both turned out to be pretty good players. How solid would our D be if we had Brockers at 1-technique and a LB trio of Lee, Carter, and Wagner?

And that reminds me... Has Bruce Carter been overrated a little? Sure he's big and fast and looks the part, but does he make an unusual number of plays?

Top Bottom