Reaction score
he will likely be suspended, cut, and indited but before you say no, watch these highlights. He's one of the games best younger..

No.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not only no but hell no.

Not sure why people think of shit like this.

sbk92

Reaction score
Not only no but hell no.

Not sure why people think of shit like this.

You don't know why people think of shat like this?

Because he's a talented player who might be gotten on the cheap.

Where's the confusion? I wouldn't do it, but I understand why it's mentioned.

cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Stop comparing pacman to talib. talib is good. i'm not saying that the boys should try to get him, but he's a top 10 nfl server

Reaction score
Stop comparing pacman to talib. talib is good. i'm not saying that the boys should try to get him, but he's a top 10 nfl server

Pacman was good too.

But a knucklehead like Talib isn't going to stop being a knucklehead just because he goes to another team.

Think about it. He didn't do something stupid like argue with a mall cop. He picked up a gun and shot at a man.

And he has a history of character concerns... so much so that he wasn't even on our draft board.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Like the Pacman deal, I'd be okay with giving him a chance. Pacman being an idiot didn't set this franchise back at all.

I'm about putting the most talented team together. Not the best group of good people.

If Talib was given a cheap 1 or 2 year deal to test him out, I'd be fine with it. He just can't go around shooting people. Unless Jerry says something stupid. That'd be okay.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Prison will be calling fro Talib soon. Maybe he can try his luck in the California Penal League

No reason to waste ten cents on this guy.

sbk92

Reaction score
Like the Pacman deal, I'd be okay with giving him a chance. Pacman being an idiot didn't set this franchise back at all.

I'm about putting the most talented team together. Not the best group of good people.

If Talib was given a cheap 1 or 2 year deal to test him out, I'd be fine with it. He just can't go around shooting people. Unless Jerry says something stupid. That'd be okay.

That's why it's hard to really have an opinion on these types of deals. It's definitely a good practice to stay away from the off field problems but if a team has a sit down with a guy with a checkered past and he says the right things, I can't blame a team for trying to get a real bargain. If they feel he's sincere and ready to make amends, obviously.

It's all about the interview to me. Like the draft process. The Cowboys reportedly were turned off by Rahim Moore when he was in for his visit. How can we possibly respond to that? Who the F knows what happened there? You just have to accept it.

Reaction score

Glad you arn't a coach.. how'd it work out in Cincy?

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Glad you arn't a coach.. how'd it work out in Cincy?

How'd what work out in Cincy?

People can change. Will Talib? I can't say. But, I also am not close minded when it cones to finding the best football players for my team.

I'd take a chance on any talent if the price is right.

cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
low risk high reward. he had 4 picks his rookie year, then 5, then 6. putting character aside, i would want him over rogers-cromartie

Reaction score
How'd what work out in Cincy?

People can change. Will Talib? I can't say. But, I also am not close minded when it cones to finding the best football players for my team.

I'd take a chance on any talent if the price is right.

We tried putting together the most talented team and ignoring character issues too. Tank Johnson, Pac Man, etc..

Cincy tried it as well.. Chad Johnson, TO, Tank, Pac Man.. all very talented athletes. How'd it work out?

cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We tried putting together the most talented team and ignoring character issues too. Tank Johnson, Pac Man, etc..

Cincy tried it as well.. Chad Johnson, TO, Tank, Pac Man.. all very talented athletes. How'd it work out?

the first year (minus TO) they went 6-0 in a division with the steelers and ravens. the second year it was more about Carson Palmer's ability to perform in late game situations.

Top Bottom