Read the OP. How do you feel about RG's injury?

• Glad it happened, but hope he recovers and plays in 2013

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Glad it happens, and hope he misses extensive time

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Largely indifferent on it.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hated to see it happen. I want to beat opponents when their healthy.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hated to see it happen. He's a good guy and good for the league.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other - elaborate in a response

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I don't give a shit about any player that isn't a Cowboy....and even some of them ahhumm Free, ahhumm Ogletree..

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Exactly. This guy's rich and this is the profession he signed up for. Career-devastating injuries are a part of the game. I'm supposed to feel bad because why? So I can feel like a classy fan or some shit? Forget that I hope he never plays again and the Skins are out three first rounders.

This.
Hate to see anyone get hurt,OTOH,it's the Redskins.

Reaction score
Glad it happened. Hope he never walks again.
He is the enemy. I'm old school dallas cowboy and I hate the redskins with a passion from top to bottom.

Call me what you want.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kinda sickening how the media (especially ESPN) is just going off the deep end about this.

He had ACL surgery for crying out loud. He didnt have his fucking foot amputated ot something.

Mr X

Reaction score
I thought the whole bad snap/injury was pretty funny.

And with all the bullshit hype over this glorified RB, Im enjoying how all this went down.

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So is he an overrated player that the league will figure out with no problem or is he a threat who's injury increases the chances or rival teams? Can't be both.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
why cant it be?

he sucks..and he still gives you the best chance to win...get it?

we let you losers win week 17 so that assclown would tear his knee up...you thought you bought a new Ferrari and you idiots already ran it into a brick wall

Reaction score
I don't think anyone suggested he was a talentless hack.

He's talented, but he's overrated if you look closer at what he's doing.

And of course the injury helps his rivals, just as a team losing their starting QB helps opponents.

Reaction score
To add insult to injury, I hope his trailer park trash girlfriend is found to be cheating on him with Dez Bryant.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If this poll was done on Cowboysown.com, one of the options would read "I immediately prayed to our almighty God for a speedy recovery".
bunch of gays over there...and Hostile is the "bear"

Reaction score
If this poll was done on Cowboysown.com, one of the options would read "I immediately prayed to our almighty God for a speedy recovery".
bunch of gays over there...and Hostile is the "bear"

I wonder what kind of poll responses this site would have if it was around when Sean T. got capped....

BangersandMash

Practice Squad
Reaction score
why cant it be?

he sucks..and he still gives you the best chance to win...get it?

we let you losers win week 17 so that assclown would tear his knee up...you thought you bought a new Ferrari and you idiots already ran it into a brick wall

I could tell by the players reaction you let us win. It was obvious they didn't give a damn about that game, especially Romo.

sure hes fast as fuck and can run...he can also throw accurately to and hit WIDE OPEN, first read targets...

too bad he has 0 ability to go through his reads..he fails miserably when his first read isnt an option

0 ability means he absolutely can't do it, and that's not true. Feel free to back it up if you feel like it is but I doubt you can. Also if you think a rookie coming into the league and not having that aspect of the game down immediately is unusual the NFL might not be for you but tennis or swimming might just be your thing.

Top Bottom