Read the OP. How do you feel about RG's injury?

• Glad it happened, but hope he recovers and plays in 2013

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Glad it happens, and hope he misses extensive time

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Largely indifferent on it.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hated to see it happen. I want to beat opponents when their healthy.

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Hated to see it happen. He's a good guy and good for the league.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other - elaborate in a response

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I made this poll because I know a lot of people could vote without fear of being called out.

On the one hand, you have the people who say they hate injuries and want their opponents at 100% so they have no excuses.

On the other hand, you have the people that, short of death, revel in opponent injuries that give their own team an advantage to win.

While we don't know the extent of RG3's injury, there's a strong chance he could miss a lions share of next year, and/or his entire career might never live up the promise that he displayed this year.

Considering how good of a player he was, it seemed as though he was going to be a thorn in our side for a while.

Two reconstructive knee surgeries on the same leg, and only 22 years old. Doesn't bode well for the kid.

Of course, the 6-8 month recovery timeline could be accurate. He could return with a stronger knee. And this injury could prove to be a non-story.

All that said... which of the following sentiments most accurately reflects your point of view. Again, it's annonymous.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i personally dont give a fuck that he got hurt and find enjoyment in laughing at skins fans for their misfortune

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't mind saying I hate that it happened. Anyone who has had any knee trouble would hate to see that. I can barely stand to watch the replay of his knee bending sideways like that.

It's not just him, either. I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone aside from maybe Mike Vick.

Reaction score
Great, so I'm the only asshole here. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt

Reaction score
I voted other...

I think RG3 is a stand up guy, and I hated to see it happen to him.

But I hate the Redskins, and I love that they mismanaged the situation and that he won't be helping them. I give him a 10% shot of playing in 2013.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Great, so I'm the only asshole here. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttttt

guess you took my comments the wrong way

what i meant by i dont give a fuck...is that i dont feel sorry for him...

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I voted other...

I think RG3 is a stand up guy, and I hated to see it happen to him.

But I hate the Redskins, and I love that they mismanaged the situation and that he won't be helping them. I give him a 10% shot of playing in 2013.

parents usually strive for their kids to be doctors OR lawyers..

when the FUCK did parents start teaching kids to do both?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
image001.gif

He can still win games just by throwing the ball and handing off to Morris, but yeah, if defenses don't have to fear him running, that's a big advantage.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
image001.gif

He can still win games just by throwing the ball and handing off to Morris, but yeah, if defenses don't have to fear him running, that's a big advantage.

guess you missed the part where he cant throw

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I live in DC and watched a majority of his games. He can make all the throws, and there's no reason he can't get better with time.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I live in DC and watched a majority of his games. He can make all the throws, and there's no reason he can't get better with time.

i live in MD and watched plenty of games...he cannot beat you w his arm

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
for as tough as a critic as you usually are...im surprised to see you think so highly of his qb play...

sure hes fast as fuck and can run...he can also throw accurately to and hit WIDE OPEN, first read targets...

too bad he has 0 ability to go through his reads..he fails miserably when his first read isnt an option

Reaction score
Hard to feel sorry for a guy that is 22 or whatever he is and has made more by signing his name than I will in my whole life.

So he walks with a limp when he gets old. My back hurts too, who gives a shit.

Did I mention he is one ugly MFer?

Reaction score
Hard to feel sorry for a guy that is 22 or whatever he is and has made more by signing his name than I will in my whole life.

So he walks with a limp when he gets old. My back hurts too, who gives a shit.

Did I mention he is one ugly MFer?

lol

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Exactly. This guy's rich and this is the profession he signed up for. Career-devastating injuries are a part of the game. I'm supposed to feel bad because why? So I can feel like a classy fan or some shit? Forget that I hope he never plays again and the Skins are out three first rounders.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm happy it happened. I could care less about the person. I don't know him at all, but if my team somehow benefits from it. I'm all for it

Top Bottom