Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
This thread needs to be stickied in the "Neverending Forum" so it can be referenced like the Dewey Decimal System.

For example...
Q: Should we draft Amukamara or Fairley?

A: See "NvrEnd Forum, Post #128"

lol we might as well start copying and pasting these arguments because they're getting recycled more than Midswat's mom.

"Need corners!"

"NO! Need a pass-rush 1st!"

"un UH!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is coming from the moron who is criticizing the owners for opting out of the CBA as if it's an act of dishonesty.

Except, to the non morons, they simply exercised the opt out option that was written into the CBA.

Seriously. GFY.

Your lack of understanding knows no bounds..

Reaction score
Clay Matthews or Nnamdi is a tough one. But lets not forget that punters = CB's. So a great debate is who would you rather: Darrel Revis, Demarcus Ware, or Shane Lechler

Cythim

Reaction score
Newman needs to be replaced, he is not a good corner. He is good in coverage but he might as well take a seat on the bench once the ball is in the air. We have seen numerous times that he cannot play the ball and quarterbacks have figured this out. His early career success came from never being targeted due to the crap playing the other CB position. Now he is the crap and needs to find himself out of a job.

I would love to find his replacement in Nnamdi but we will have to overpay to get him and that is currently not something this team can afford to do (unless 2011 is uncapped and Jerry works the books correctly). Right now I'm at an impasse on who to go after in free agency. Rob is hopefully going to do his thing and I do not know what type of player he is most concerned with getting. I just hope Jerry hands Rob a few blank checks once FA opens to pick up what he needs to fill this roster.

Reaction score
You tell me I can add either the best corner, or the best pass rushing 3-4 OLB, and if I had to choose 1, I'd take the pass rusher.

That hardly means the corner is irrelevant or not needed.

Fact of the matter is, we could have Ware coming off one edge, Matthews coming off the other, and Ratliff coming up the center, and a QB would still complete the vast majority of his passes if his first, second, or hot route reads were consistantly open do to poor coverage.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You tell me I can add either the best corner, or the best pass rushing 3-4 OLB, and if I had to choose 1, I'd take the pass rusher.

Fact of the matter is, we could have Ware coming off one edge, Matthews coming off the other, and Ratliff coming up the center, and a QB would still complete the vast majority of his passes if his first, second, or hot route reads were consistantly open do to poor coverage.

The entire pass defense is a sieve.

Reaction score

See Chicago game

Also see Greg Olsen for an 80 yard catch and run

sbk92

Reaction score
Mikey Winicki told us this team rushes the QB better than it covers.

So my question was fair. If that's the case, and it certainly isn't, then would the best CB in the league help this team more than maybe the best OLB?

sbk92

Reaction score
Mike, feel free to answer that question any time.

You won't rope a dope me.

Reaction score
lol Yeah, my lack of understanding.

You're the idiot who doesn't understand the CBA, but I'm the one not understanding things.

Oh please.. i'd LOVEEE to hear you enlighten me about the CBA. Go for it bud.. tell me why the owners are clearly in the right here.

I'll wait..

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Mike, feel free to answer that question any time.

You won't rope a dope me.

It's a waste of time because...

Spencer is the starting OLB opposite Ware, and that's not going to change for this season.

The Cowboys will not sign an expensive free agent corner. They just won't do it.

The improved pass rush will have to come from Ryan's schemes and improved pass rush from the defensive ends and Spencer.

Improvement in the pass defense will have to come from Ryan's schemes, changes at safety and perhaps at ILB (or if nothing else from changes in the "nickel").

sbk92

Reaction score
Oh please.. i'd LOVEEE to hear you enlighten me about the CBA. Go for it bud.. tell me why the owners are clearly in the right here.

I'll wait..

They're clearly in the right in terms of exercising their opt out option. You came in here full moron talking about how they somehow violated the previous CBA. Uh, no....they didn't.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's a waste of time because...

Spencer is the starting OLB opposite Ware, and that's not going to change for this season.

The Cowboys will not sign an expensive free agent corner. They just won't do it.

The improved pass rush will have to come from Ryan's schemes and improved pass rush from the defensive ends and Spencer.

Improvement in the pass defense will have to come from Ryan's schemes, changes at safety and perhaps at ILB (or if nothing else from changes in the "nickel").

It's a waste of time because it will expose you and your yearly campaign for cover guys.

You make the statement that this team rushes better than it covers. I give you an option to land the best CB in the league and you can't take it.

Why? Because what you're saying is complete bullshat. That's why.

Top Bottom