Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We need some new players on defense. These players make the same f-ing mistakes every single game. They're just dumb. Newman, Walker, and Sensabaugh need to hit the f-ing road. Scandrick needs to start covering people for once in his life. The guy sucks. Ware really needs to stop jumping offsides. Jenkins needs to get his head out of his ass, if that's possible.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yea, but he is still the third string and he was a really green qb. It's like his second year the way they are developing him.

He's actually 2nd string. The line can barely block for Romo, so to expect a QB working on reduced snaps throughout the week and behind them, to do anything with the group we have at WR and with Witten is a little short sighted.

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's actually 2nd string. The line can barely block for Romo, so to expect a QB working on reduced snaps throughout the week and behind them, to do anything with the group we have at WR and with Witten is a little short sighted.

Umm no.

The second string qb went to ir.

He is the second string by default not choice. Big difference.

Reaction score
It will suck to be 8-8 and miss the playoffs by losing the last week of the season, especially after having been 7-4 a month earlier. But at the same time, this team isn't going to do squat even if they do get past the Giants next week. At most we could maybe win a wildcard game, but that's iffy and anything beyond that is unrealistic at best. And don't give me the '10 Packers argument, because this team is nowhere close to that. In fact I had more hope the '06 Cowboys could make a run in Romo's initial season than I have with this bunch.

Earlier in the year I thought the defense may improve as the season went on. Also seeing how Demarco broke out when given a chance, I thought we could possibly make some noise. But then Murray went down for the year and the defense not only didn't improve, but looks to have regressed. So now we're already guaranteed another losing December and are on the verge of another monumental collapse. So while I'd like to see us win, I know there is zero chance we'll make any noise in the playoffs. So at least the improved draft position and easier schedule next year will be of some consolation.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They sure are. They can be eliminated from the playoffs by week 16 yet still kick our asses twice during the season. Very unique indeed.

It happens. Sometimes the match ups just are not good. With the eagles they have that exact scenario.

Baltimore has had it's problems with Pittsburgh, Pitt with new England etc...

Doesn't matter beat the giants and you get to come home and play a playoff game.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'd rather us lose next week than the week after in the playoffs. We need the draft picks.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd rather us lose next week than the week after in the playoffs. We need the draft picks.

There is no end to the negative nonsense posted here.

I want to win and I like our matchup with Atlanta if we get there. There defense is vanilla and their offensive line is as poor a ours.

I know we are not going to beat new Orleans or green bay. But I have no idea why fans of this team give up so quickly.

Reaction score
It happens. Sometimes the match ups just are not good. With the eagles they have that exact scenario.

Baltimore has had it's problems with Pittsburgh, Pitt with new England etc...

Doesn't matter beat the giants and you get to come home and play a playoff game.

Pittsburgh and NE have been two of the best teams in the league over the last decade. No big surprise why teams may have trouble with them. But with Philly we aren't talking about a team of that caliber, we're ta lking about a team that is eliminated from the playoffs.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is no end to the negative nonsense posted here.

I want to win and I like our matchup with Atlanta if we get there. There defense is vanilla and their offensive line is as poor a ours.

I know we are not going to beat new Orleans or green bay. But I have no idea why fans of this team give up so quickly.

It's nonsense to want to get into the playoffs when you just admitted we don't have a chance. I would rather miss it and get the draft picks. That makes a lot more sense to me.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I am lost where is this gutless stuff coming from?

What did u guys expect from McGee and Morris in a meaningless game? 40 points?

The fact that Jerry came out early in the week and said he was scared or some shit and then the team as a whole viewed the game as meaningless shows me the whole organization lacks a sack.

Sackless from top to bottom.

Meaningless?

I wonder if there were discounted concessions an parking.

Wonder if merchandise too a little slip in prices to make the day meaningful.

Doubt or.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Any way to edit shit on mobile?

Fuckin auto correct spelling and no edit features makes for fucked English.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well they are a unique team. Nobody else including the saints can threaten you on the edges or from the pocket like the eagles can. Scandrick made a great play to save that Td.

We all know the defenses limitations, it's not a surprise if the other team goes up and Down the field, to have no offense and only give up 20 wasnt a. Bad effort to me.

I the first half there were guys running wide open and McGee had no idea what he was doing.

I think we have a good chance Sunday night. I thought the defense responded well given the circumstances,I think it's a positive going into next week that they made a scheme adjustment and held their own.

I expect the same next week. They won't shut down ware Ratliff and spencer next week like they did two weeks ago. That seemed like a one time thing to me.

And most importantly, the giants will be home, favored and expected to win. That is good for us.
Theebs, with all due respect either your being sarcastic or your a complete moron. What team have you been watching...??:kool

Reaction score
I'll be pulling for the Cowboys next week.

I want to end the Giants season. I want to host, and win a playoff game.

I think playoff experience matters to a young, growing team. And quite frankly, I'm tired of only having won 1 playoff game since ... what, 1984, right?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'll be pulling for the Cowboys next week.

I want to end the Giants season. I want to host, and win a playoff game.

I think playoff experience matters to a young, growing team. And quite frankly, I'm tired of only having won 1 playoff game since ... what, 1984, right?

Yep, 1984.

These stupid bums aren't going anywhere in the playoffs so I want us to lose and in a very bad way. It's time we get rid of the trash on this team.

DragonCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think we have a pretty good chance to win. I think people are overreacting about the Eagles game. As long as Romo is healthy and Sean Lee/Felix Jones are good to go, we should be fine.

With that said, if we get absolutely crushed against the Giants, I think that the Garrett era will ultimately be a failure (I'd support a firing, but that won't happen), because it'd show that nothing has really changed.

However, I think it'll be competitive.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theebs, with all due respect either your being sarcastic or your a complete moron. What team have you been watching...??:kool

I guess I am a moron, I think there is one good effort left in them because of the hate towards the giants.

And i like our matchup with Atlanta.

I didn't like h matchup with philly, jus too many weapons for a limited defense.

Top Bottom