Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The fact that Jerry came out early in the week and said he was scared or some shit and then the team as a whole viewed the game as meaningless shows me the whole organization lacks a sack.

Sackless from top to bottom.

Meaningless?

I wonder if there were discounted concessions an parking.

Wonder if merchandise too a little slip in prices to make the day meaningful.

Doubt or.
no need to tell me about the prices, I was in the stadium. I am well aware.

Cythim

Reaction score
If we win this game we will have to play Pittsburgh, Baltimore, New Orleans, Atlanta, Green Bay, and San Francisco next year. That is going to suck.

Reaction score
If we win this game we will have to play Pittsburgh, Baltimore, New Orleans, Atlanta, Green Bay, and San Francisco next year. That is going to suck.

And if we lose, we'll still have to play Pittsburgh, Baltimore, New Orleans, and Atlanta.

Only change is we'll likely play either Detroit or Chicago, and either Seattle or Arizona in the other games. None are cake walks.

Cythim

Reaction score
And if we lose, we'll still have to play Pittsburgh, Baltimore, New Orleans, and Atlanta.

Only change is we'll likely play either Detroit or Chicago, and either Seattle or Arizona in the other games. None are cake walks.

Yeah, no NFL game is a cake walk, but Chicago and Arizona are much easier than Green Bay and San Francisco.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't foresee any major changes with our current cast of characters, why would next year be any better than this or the last?

What?

The defense is going to change about 6 to 8 guys. I am sure there will be staff moves and we will most certainly have a new lineman or two.

Couple all that with developing young players like lee, Murray, smith, Bryant and hopefully Carter and arkin and I have no Idea how you think we won't be different.

And with the very good moves the pro personnel department pulled off this year in Robinson, fiametta, and cleaning up the cap I say that bodes well for a team heading into free agency with a lot of defensive needs and money to spend.

The interesting thing to me is going to be the decision on spencer and how they find 3 corners to help and probably a safety to take elams spot in one offseason.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What?

The defense is going to change about 6 to 8 guys. I am sure there will be staff moves and we will most certainly have a new lineman or two.

1. Newman
2. Elam
3. Brookins
4. James
5. Spencer
6. Coleman or Spears.

Staff:

1. Campoo
2. Maxie

WE IMPROVE WITH JUST THOSE MOVES RIGHT THERE.

Couple all that with developing young players like lee, Murray, smith, Bryant and hopefully Carter and arkin and I have no Idea how you think we won't be different.

Arkin doesn't seem to give me much confidence.

And with the very good moves the pro personnel department pulled off this year in Robinson, fiametta, and cleaning up the cap I say that bodes well for a team heading into free agency with a lot of defensive needs and money to spend.

The interesting thing to me is going to be the decision on spencer and how they find 3 corners to help and probably a safety to take elams spot in one offseason.

Just because we re-signed Sensebaugh, we should nonetheless pursue someone better.

Thing is, Garrett needs to relinquish the playcalling/OC duties, and focus squarely on beign the HC and changing the culture of this team. Why does Garrett get a pass for the same shit that is prevailant among this team, that we all thought was gone with Wade? The lack of heart, accountability, the ill-preparedness, etc.

Garrett came in talking a good game, but has anything really changed? Newman should be benched. Just look at Newman's body language. HE'S QUIT. You can tell a player that simply lacks outright ability and one that simply quits.

Jimmy Johnson told Garrett that he needs an OC and should just focus on HC. I hope Garrett pays attention. Naturally, we wouldn't expect him to do that in the middle of this season. If Garrett refuses and wants to remain the playcaller, then expect this shit for next year.

Reaction score
Fine. Great.

We are 8-8

Me, I will just wait and watch the game. I think we have as good a chance as they do. We play well there, I dont think intensity will be an issue at all, I don't think the moment will. Be to big for them nor do I see them as gutless.
You base that on what? How Dallas did against them at Home? How Dallas closed out the Lions, Pats, and Cardinals games? Curious what team gave you been watching? Outside of a select few players, this team has been gutless, poorly coached and poorly managed.

I hope Dallas wins, but nothing I have see makes me think the team will show any intensity.

Reaction score
now we are going to suck next year too?

If our schedule is that tough, and ginger is still around to sodomize each of our players one by one throughout the game, then we are probably slightly fucked (no pun intended).

Cythim

Reaction score
What?

Our defense has been suffering for a few years now, why would we magically be able to fix it in one offseason? You are delusional if you think we are going to be able to replace 6-8 guys on defense and hit on all of them. We have needed a safety ever since Woodson retired but the position has been a turnstile of garbage.

As for the o-line, I expect to see Jerry stick with what we have, maybe bringing in a few FA jags to provide more bodies. We have a lot of youth on the OL right now and Jerry is going to expect them to perform once they are healthy. If we draft any OLs next year it will be in the later rounds.

We have too much garbage that needs to be cleaned up on this team and Jerry will not be the one to do it, he has already given more money to a crap safety because it is the best he can seem to find. He also isn't going to do anything about the HC/OC who is in way over his head or the DC that is a big bag of hot air and nothing else. Expect more of nothing next year with Jerry running this team.

Top Bottom