icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry saw this video and started thinking about how he must look in the shower

Tom Delonge Gif GIFs | Tenor

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought Sapp got cancelled, where is he talking shit?
It was on ESPN I guess, or maybe whatever talk shows he still shows up on. There was a thread about it at CZ.

And Smith was coming off another outstanding game when Sapp said it. In fact Smith has been one of the highest graded OL in the league since he got back on the field in week 3.

Just goes to show you that hitting the bong too much does cancel brain cells.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score

I have to laugh w/these Egals being 3rd. We all know Dallas outplayed them & had massive help by the refs. Washington almost beat them etc.... Their luck WILL run out first round in the postseason & I sincerely hope it's against Dallas.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If Chris Simms is correct, then it's definitely a TD. What's not debatable is Schoon's left knee is down when the ball (initially) is short of the GL. However if he hasnt completed the catch yet, then his knee can't be used to rule him "down" at that point (which is the point Simms makes)

If Prescott had come off him and thrown to Cooks, it would have been an easy TD. Obviously the play was designed for the TE and Prescott did make a good throw and Schoon a good catch. It's just unfortunate it had to be that close to the GL.
I still say that if anything it was pass interference.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have to laugh w/these Egals being 3rd. We all know Dallas outplayed them & had massive help by the refs. Washington almost beat them etc.... Their luck WILL run out first round in the postseason & I sincerely hope it's against Dallas.
Until proven otherwise, the NIners and Eagles are both better than the Cowboys.

I'll say that even if the Cowboys win the next game because it's the NFL and any team can win on any Sunday. As the cardinals did against us.

If I were an Eagles fan, I'd be thinking that they made many mistakes against us, which is why Cowboys fans think "we were an inch away" and they also didn't have their best RG in the game that day, Cam Jurgens, plus they lost Goedert.

My thought on trying to stop the Tush-Push is to begin practicing with 2 OGs behind two DTs. Use the OGs to push the DTs into the Eagles OL.

Yeah, I know the Eagles could always run the ball wide, which is why I'd keep some speed on the edges, but to stop that push we need more size in the middle and it needs to be bunched up.

No NFL DC has been able to stop it, so as dumb as my idea might sound, it's worth a shot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like a leader of the LBGTQZWTF movement

Top Bottom