icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
eliot shorr-parks is a dick-riding hobbit and i like seeing him get eviscerated on his dumbass knob slobbering eagles takes

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This game gonna be fun to watch, Dak will have his infamous deer in the head light look all afternoon. 41-13 Philly

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This game gonna be fun to watch, Dak will have his infamous deer in the head light look all afternoon. 41-13 Philly
The Eagles defense is #1 in the league against the run.

But against the pass they rank near the bottom of the league in most areas. They traded for Byard and maybe he helps eventually, but he played a lot last week v Washington and the Eagles still gave up nearly 400 yds passing and 4 tds.

Here's a rundown:

Passing yds per game: 26th
Passing comp%: 19th
Passing yds per attempt Tied for 8th (we are ranked the same here)
Passing tds: Tied 30th
Opposing QB rating: 25th
Interceptions: (tied with many, 2nd fewest in league)
Sacks: Tied for 5th (they rank ahead of us, but we actually have a higher sack rate per pass attempt than they do)

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score

But against the pass they rank near the bottom of the league in most areas. They traded for Byard and maybe he helps eventually, but he played a lot last week v Washington and the Eagles still gave up nearly 400 yds passing and 4 tds.

Here's a rundown:

Sacks: Tied for 5th (they rank ahead of us, but we actually have a higher sack rate per pass attempt than they do)
I didn't know Philly ranked that bad at the pass, how in the hell do they have a 7-1 record?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Here's a rundown:

i havent been following eagles defense but w/ a DL is as good as theirs is, and they're stuffing the run, getting sacks, and pressures the qb regularly. so how does the secondary suck so bad w/ such a huge advantage up front ??

and slay is supposedly a top CB as seen by his peers and still they are allowing teams to carve them up

is that garbage time yardage? i dont get it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
i havent been following eagles defense but w/ a DL is as good as theirs is, and they're stuffing the run, getting sacks, and pressures the qb regularly. so how does the secondary suck so bad w/ such a huge advantage up front ??

and slay is supposedly a top CB as seen by his peers and still they are allowing teams to carve them up

is that garbage time yardage? i dont get it
All of their games have been pretty close, so no.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't know Philly ranked that bad at the pass, how in the hell do they have a 7-1 record?
So far, they've been pretty fortunate in their games. The only really "good" team they've beaten is Miami, and that was the game that they miraculously had no penalties.

I posted it in the other thread, but we have 3 common opponents with them so far. Patriots, Rams and Jets. We blew out all 3 of them and they had two close wins vs Rams and Pats, and lost to the Jets.

Top Bottom