dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I pray that JJ does not renew or extend Dak’s contract. I know we are stuck right now but maybe some QB desperate team would want him. When your QB is the weak link you have a problem. Really two problems. Not only is he playing poorly but you are paying a huge premium at the expense of retaining quality players. I have seen enough of Dak over the last eight years to know he ain’t the guy! Unfortunately It’s time for a reboot at QB.
I think Prescott has completely played his way out of a new deal.

Whether it's Trey Lance or someone else, Prescott's days here are numbered.

I know everyone is all gaga over the USC kid, but I really like Drake Maye better I think. Bigger kid, appears to have a better overall arm, is still athletic himself and doesnt come with the knucklehead stuff the other kid does.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Zero confidence we'll win.

In fact I expect it's going to be another ugly loss.

Wil be very interesting to see what transpires during the bye week if that happens.

We officially have a mental and confidence problem. And it starts with the QB who, in any normal scenario, would rally the troops and carry the team. This is what I've been saying for years. This team carries Dak, not the other way around. Don't get me wrong, he's had GREAT games and I've been to 2 of them (NYG Cole Beasley miracle catch to end the game and Patriots OT win 2 years ago). But he's just not consisent enough.

You can't change what the guy is. He can't read a D and go through his progressions. You rarely see him look off a safety....he's usually a one read QB then check it down. As you said, the kid has been outstanding value for a 4th round pick but he's not a franchise QB.

This team now has a psyche problem and it'll be up to MM and Dan Quinn to change that, even if it means keeping Dak on a short leash and making a change at QB.

Speaking of MM.......he's on his way to being a casualty of Dak's shortcomings......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Its happened twice in three weeks now.

The team sux, period. Bunch of overrated losers that spend more time getting into social media squabbles than fucking paying attention to things that matter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Speaking of MM.......he's on his way to being a casualty of Dak's shortcomings......
Prescott deserves to be a casualty more than MM but IMO it's just time for a complete rebuild, but only if that rebuild starts in the front office.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think Prescott has completely played his way out of a new deal.

Whether it's Trey Lance or someone else, Prescott's days here are numbered.

I know everyone is all gaga over the USC kid, but I really like Drake Maye better I think. Bigger kid, appears to have a better overall arm, is still athletic himself and doesnt come with the knucklehead stuff the other kid does.

Next year is supposed to be a good and deep draft for QB's. I like Bo Nix. The kid is competitve and can sling the ball. But I'm sure there will be others who will come on our radar. We just need to make some moves and dip our toe in the QB water. If it doesn't work out, we move on and try again until we get it right.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Next year is supposed to be a good and deep draft for QB's. I like Bo Nix. The kid is competitve and can sling the ball. But I'm sure there will be others who will come on our radar. We just need to make some moves and dip our toe in the QB water. If it doesn't work out, we move on and try again until we get it right.
Nix has really come a long way (no pun) since he went to Oregon. Looks like he has a chance now for sure.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its past time for Parsons to shut the fuck up on social media, and someone in the organization needs to 'splain it to him.

Play football dickhead.

We'll knock the zest out of Parsons soon enough. I have little issue with the kid being brash. At least he can back it up most of the time. Don't pussify the kid.....

Top Bottom