Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Miami just takin em to the woodshed...... and then hitting them with it! 56-13 over Denver.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chargers just tried running on a 4th and 1 from their own 24 and failed. I hope every single one of those defensive players swats Kellen Moore in the back of the head...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Chargers just tried running on a 4th and 1 from their own 24 and failed. I hope every single one of those defensive players swats Kellen Moore in the back of the head...
They had a quick three and out to open overtime the other week. Of course lost the game. Sound familiar?

This one, Helen Keller Moore was saved by Cousins shitting the bed with an end zone pick.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Double deflection into an interception; the most Vikings end to that game that was possible...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Vikes might be sellers now. They really needed GB to lose that game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They have a little plan for our defense and some of it is working here and there. It's the attack of the ketchup bottles and we've given up a TD now too. 10-0, AZ.

EDIT: it's 9-0. Their rookie HC took a point off the board for the opportunity to go for two from the one, because we were offsides on the kick. We stuffed it.

Don't ever take points off the board.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I take back what I said last week about this team showing up on game days prepared

This team today feels like the old Garrett teams that would always show up unprepared and would find a way to play down to their competition

Top Bottom