Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'll be the first to go out on a limb and say we gon win nissun.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
should be an easy game

i want DAL to go away from lamb and dial his usage back a bit. they need to show they can function w/o him. he's too big a part of the offense right now. lamb needs to last the whole season and the playoffs if we expect to make it past PHI and SF.

also hoping they do better w/ the redzone offense because they suck at it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
should be an easy game

i want DAL to go away from lamb and dial his usage back a bit. they need to show they can function w/o him. he's too big a part of the offense right now. lamb needs to last the whole season and the playoffs if we expect to make it past PHI and SF.

also hoping they do better w/ the redzone offense because they suck at it
If they can't stop it, don't quit doing it.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If they can't stop it, don't quit doing it.
im just concerned w/ lamb's health and the predictability of the offense

but none of that matters if the defense keeps playing the way that they're playing. DAL can punt every 1st down and still win

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ This is what McCarthy was talking about during the offseason. More rush attempts than opponent, fewer turnovers (total) and fewer picks.

Notice that more rush ATTEMPTS correlates more to a higher winning percentage than more rushing YARDS.

On the other hand, some of the numbers were killed it on in recent years under Moore (more pass yards, more pass attempts and completions, more first downs, more total yards) do not correlate to a higher winning %.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
gilmore, lewis, and bland will have to be enough... sprinkle in some eric scott maybe ?

Top Bottom