Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d50afb002fe6b0624d7ffc0589a06c48.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

It sux, but they have to get over it and man up.

I don't recall Troy, Emmitt and Irvin becoming pussies and sulking around in 1993 when Mark Stepnoski went down with season ending injury. They won every game after his injury.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hope and change?

Or is it hope for change?

I do find it somewhat interesting that a team would have legit jersey's for sale on both their website and NFL.com for a 3rd string QB.

1695818938775.png

1695818997623.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ultimately we are 2-1 right now and the Chargers are 1-2, but food for thought.

Dakota stats:

67.6% comp %, but only 3 tds and 1 pick, really low yds per attempt of 6.3 (24th in the league)

Herbert stats:

74.4% comp %, 6 tds, 0 picks and a yds per attempt of 7.8, which is tied for 4th.

What I find even more alarming with Prescott is looking at our team receiving stats. Of the players with more than 1 catch only THREE guys average more than 10.0 yds per receptions, and one of those three is Rico Dowdle with 4 catches for 42 yds (10.5 per reception). Now granted, that first game was played in a continuous monsoon but still, essentially only 2 guys average double digit yds per catch (Cee Dee and Gallup)

By the way, huge loss for Chargers as Mike Williams is out for the yr now.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It sux, but they have to get over it and man up.

I don't recall Troy, Emmitt and Irvin becoming pussies and sulking around in 1993 when Mark Stepnoski went down with season ending injury. They won every game after his injury.
gotta remember this generation is the most pussified in their feelings bitches in the history of mankind

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's got a fair point but the defense is still #1 to blame for the loss to me and its really not debatable.

No excuse for the way they played vs Josh freaking Dobbs or the Cardinals run game. Dobbs had the best game of his career and the Cards had BY FAR the most rushing yards in a game for them this year. In fact their rushing yardage was the most they've had in a game in two years (week 4 of 2021 season)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
gotta remember this generation is the most pussified in their feelings bitches in the history of mankind

I 100% agree!

I can only imagine how bad this generations children will become after being raised by this generation.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can only imagine how bad this generations children will become after being raised by this generation
Probably be rebellious and come out the opposite of their sissy parents

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hope and change?

Or is it hope for change?

I do find it somewhat interesting that a team would have legit jersey's for sale on both their website and NFL.com for a 3rd string QB.

View attachment 12072

View attachment 12073
I'm actually surprised I haven't seen any in stores around here yet. They over ordered the living crap out of his Niners jersey, even after the injuries hit. Hell, I was up in Fargo a couple of weeks ago and Scheels still had a rack with probably a hundred of them on clearance. Of course, their definition of clearance sucks, so it wouldn't surprise me if 98 of them are still there...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's got a fair point but the defense is still #1 to blame for the loss to me and its really not debatable.

No excuse for the way they played vs Josh freaking Dobbs or the Cardinals run game. Dobbs had the best game of his career and the Cards had BY FAR the most rushing yards in a game for them this year. In fact their rushing yardage was the most they've had in a game in two years (week 4 of 2021 season)
Dodger why you hatin on my post Amigo

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I take umbrage to your post about the D being #1 to blame. When your O can't score you can't win. When your O can't score, the D can't pin it's ears back and be agressive. Your franchise had to do better than 16 points. He had to carry the team on a day when the D wasn't it's best.

Top Bottom