dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

179 yds rushing now. Would have 3 tds had he not dropped a gimmee.

I dont know if anyone even attempted to tackle him on his last two or three runs.

Thats just Cook. Team has 250+ yds rushing now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Fuck this team!!!!
When this team is bad, they are really bad.

Still dont think the refs gave them any chance today, but the run defense is some of the worst I have ever seen. Probably since that debacle in Los Angeles in the playoffs a few years ago when they basically caught something on film and exposed the DL giving away line calls.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Cooks hadn't carried the ball more than 17 times in a game all season, he has 25 today. But when you're averaging 7.2 per why the hell not?

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We are going NOWHERE people no matter what our homer reporters on the website say. We pummeled teams like the Giants with a first-time starter named Tommy Devito who had no preseason, then followed up by pummeling a first-year starter in Washington and Nick Eatman is doing cartwheels.

I had hoped that beating the Eagles would have provided the momentum to beat Buffalo in Buffalo, but I was pretty confident we would not beat Buffalo had we lost to the Eagles.

I had season tickets to Buffalo for several years. Playing in Buffalo in December is just different. Those fans are on top of you. The noise hits the field. I've seen many teams lose in December when Buffalo is even an average team, but, of course, when Buffalo sucks then they suck and it doesn't matter.

BUT, we have favorable weather for Buffalo, and we still can't win a big game against a real team on the road. Who thinks we have a shot against the Niners in San Fran?

Well, on any given Sunday, so we do have a shot, but I'm not taking the Cowboys.

I think of Dallas like the old Dan Fouts Chargers. They put up huge points, but they didn't win when it mattered.

When is the draft show? Whoopie, we made the playoffs.

Kirk61

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On that last TD run Dallas didn't even try,. They look defeated, they are far from being a championship team again this year. You would have figured by beating Philly last week that they would come out going for the jugular but instead they laid down like a bunch of fucking pussies. Piss on them and Jerry Jones

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol, just checked in...and right on Q.....let me guess, its the refs fault? :icon-lol::icon-lol:

you cant ever trust these jokers, its in their DNA

I'm sure the expected MVP will pull off an incredible come back, dont give up people!

🍿

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
On that last TD run Dallas didn't even try,. They look defeated, they are far from being a championship team again this year. You would have figured by beating Philly last week that they would come out going for the jugular but instead they laid down like a bunch of fucking pussies. Piss on them and Jerry Jones

They are defeated

They punched us in the mouth, kicked us in the gut, stole our lunch money, and are bending our girlfriend over right in front of us as we watch

Then spitting in our face and laughing at us

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think the Dak for MVP talk is probably history after today.

Total clunker of a game for the whole team. But he didnt throw it well today. Lucky he has only had one pick.

Whatever the Bills did with their coverages today has totally befuddled McCarthy and Prescott today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They are defeated

They punched us in the mouth, kicked us in the gut, stole our lunch money, and are bending our girlfriend over right in front of us as we watch

Then spitting in our face and laughing at us
Pretty much.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It wasnt just the TD. It was every rushing play. I think they held one to a 2 or 3 yard gain and all the other ones looked like 11 guys on 5 or 6 guys

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Josh Allen is 7/15 for under 100 yards.

And we are getting absolutely smoked.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
While I'm on the topic of home field advantage, if it were up to me, I'd mandate that all stadiums must be open air with grass fields.

And, I'd ban electric vehicles and hybrids while I'm at it🤣

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently Hankins is a much more important piece to this defense then we might have previously thought

259 yards given up on the ground and still counting

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Josh Allen is 7/15 for under 100 yards.

And we are getting absolutely smoked.
Cold rain affects the throw. I'm surprised it's not snow. It's actually easier to throw in the snow, at least it always was for me.

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Apparently Hankins is a much more important piece to this defense then we might have previously thought

259 yards ruining givin up and still counting
MAZI IS A BUST! He'd be good for a 4th round pick.

I'm going to get shit for this, but never ever draft for need. That results in Danny Noonan, Shante Carver, Taco, Trystan Hill, and Mazi. Always, always take the BPA even if you have no need. Players get hurt. Trade one.

Top Bottom