Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've always enjoyed the Josh Allen show. Win, lose, or draw, it you don't have a real life stake in the game it's a fun ride. Unfortunately for him and Bills Nation, the things that make him such a gamble play right into the strengths for this Dallas defense. He'll have a good stat line, score a couple of touchdowns, but have a couple of potentially costly turnovers as well.
James Cook is the other member of this offense who I see as a potential problem. The Cowboys defense has had problems against the run, and he's been playing the hot hand the last few games.
The difference in this from playing the Bills in the past is their defense. They are not scary, not all that concerning really. As long as our defense can hold down Allen and Cook enough, their defense won't be able to do the same. It'll be close, but Dallas will continue the momentum in the end.
Final: Cowboys 30 Bills 24

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yep, that was an ugly loss that day. (it was also on Thanksgiving, we turned around a week later and lost to Chicago at home on Thursday night as well). Buffalo completely dominated us.

Hopefully this Sunday is different.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If the playoffs began today:

1) San Fran Bye
7) Green Bay at 2) Dallas
6) Minnesota at 3) Detroit
5) Philly at 4) Tampa

Currently two teams with losing records are in the NFC Playoffs (Green Bay and Tampa, both 6-7)

Most have the belief that Philly would win the division if we finish with the same record, but there is a way we could win it while finishing tied with them. They currently control their own destiny and would win the division if they win out regardless of what we do. But if both teams lose one more game each, if Philly were to lose to NYG once and our 1 loss was vs Buffalo or Miami, we'd win the division based on better NFC East record.

For us to get HFA, we'd need to finish ahead of San Fran (ex, they'd need to lose one game if we win out, or two games if we lose once)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Buffalo is a desperate team for this weekend. They are currently in a 6-way tie at 7-6 but due to tie breakers, they are currently 11th in the AFC.

Indy and Pitt are both currently in the playoffs at 7-6, but they play each other this weekend.

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Love this kid. Dallas was in much need of a kicker. They found their golden nugget.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
45 degrees, 15 MPH winds, and an 80% chance of a dbair meltdown if we lose.
Probably no meltdown this week. It's a tough game in a tough place to play, and we've been on a huge run and coming off biggest win of season Sunday.

I hope we win but Buffalo is desperate. Won't surprise me if we come up short this week.

Top Bottom