dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Updated NFL holding call garbage after last night's Philly game.

Dallas is 2nd in the league in offensive holding with 22 (Miami is 1st with 23, guarantee you that number stays 23 after we play them)

Philly has only 4 (still) in 14 games. Only one other team in the NFL has fewer than 10 (Cinci with 7)

By the way Josh Allen is far and away the leader in QB roughing the passer calls with 5 (accepted). No other QB has more than 2.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
damn good seats to witness such a spectacular performance by the ladies in white

It was ugly....real ugly. We were never in the game. Didn't even put up a fight. Never even challenged them.

At the end of the day, we had fun tailgating and I got to spend time with my son. But Buffalo sucks. It's the most attrotious stadium I've ever been to to see a professional game. Matter of fact, it's the most attrotious stadium I've been to for any game. I don't think I'd go back if I got free tickets.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Former Dallas Cowboy. He'd be a nice fit in Quinn's scheme. Always liked him.

Has tied his career high with 5 sacks this year.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's had a good year overall (he was not good Sunday, like many others) but this play was just downright fucking stupid.

Parsons is definitely fortunate this wasnt a torn ligament.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
^^^ That said, whoever posted that is apparently completely oblivious to all the dirty hits the Bills had out there Sunday. It definitely seemed like their intent was to try and injure Prescott and Lamb for certain.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's had a good year overall (he was not good Sunday, like many others) but this play was just downright fucking stupid.

Parsons is definitely fortunate this wasnt a torn ligament.

that didnt seem dirty to me, the Bills player looked like he was continuing to block so 14 shed the block and unfortunately threw him into Parsons. Perhaps the Bills guy would have stopped blocking if the whistle had gone off earlier

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

This is a complete crock of shit. The wind wasn't really a factor on the field. Yes, the wind blows harder when you're higher int he stands but not so much at field level. Wind was never a problem. And the weather wasn't an issue in general for the 1st half. It was in the 40's and relatively dry. The rains came the second half. It was just ugly football.......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a complete crock of shit. The wind wasn't really a factor on the field. Yes, the wind blows harder when you're higher int he stands but not so much at field level. Wind was never a problem. And the weather wasn't an issue in general for the 1st half. It was in the 40's and relatively dry. The rains came the second half. It was just ugly football.......
I didn't think the weather looked all that bad either but I obviously was not there. There were times it seemed like it was raining harder than others, but we played in much heavier rain on opening night and the offense was pretty decent then. I don't remember the broadcast showing the flags in the wind much so cant comment on that. They did put a Twitter post up in pregame showing Aubrey nailing a 54 yd FG though and it didnt seem like the win hurt that one. I did notice one or two kickoffs short of the GL though and that almost never happens with him.

The person that wrote that was right about the high throws for both QB's though. I do disagree with them "disguising." the coverage on the pick however. The WR was open I think it was Cooks) but Prescott just airmailed it.

Dont agree with him about taking Williams off special teams either. The penalty sucked (and in my opinion was not the right call, should have been the 5 yd penalty) but he is proving to be a huge mismatch whether its running down in coverage or attempting punt blocks. He just missed that one and we almost blocked the 1st punt of the game too (dont remember who it was but it was close)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Here's that play on the opening drive. This was set up really nice. Great route, actually a nice throw by Prescott but just a tad too far.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mav right on top of things. He's been docked his weekly salary so many times now, I don't know how he can pay the bills any longer.
That's actually why I didn't get this week's up until just now; had to take a side job that involved a place with no wifi...or cell signal. But lots of wind, and cliffs, and wolves, and angry guys with hatchets and burkas. I'd tell you more, but yada yada...

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
This is unbelievable/unbearable to watch. Had Dawkins held for 50 yards, the Zebras would still have turned a blind eye.
And Zoners are over there bashing the shit out of #11 now.
Promised myself I would NEVER go over there again. Not even to peek. Won't give Reality the control freak an ounce of satisfaction. Reality did so many folks wrong & is still getting away w/it!

Top Bottom