daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
Decided to bring this over here.

Here's a big reason why we might end up 9-4 instead of 10-3

One of the worst ref crews in the league doing SNF for us, and the Eagles are undefeated when Hussey & crew does a Philly game the last few seasons. Is on the higher end of flagged plays and accepted penalties.
You've got to be kidding me?! Everyone that watched that game in Philly against Dallas (except Egals fans) claimed it was fixed. It was obvious as hell. What are the odds of the same Zebras officiating again, in Dallas?!

This image was taken when Dallas played in Philly! 😡

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The over/under for tonight's Stealers/Pats game is 30.5, at some sports books its 29.5

The Cowboys AVERAGE 32.3 by themselves.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's really innerstin. All the talking heads led by Cowturd were saying Dak would collapse without Boy Wonder Helen Keller Moore. I said Dak would thrive once he and Garrett and their gadget offense were gone.

Hmm...

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Lol. This lady disagrees! ;)
No exclusions intended, that comment was actually directed towards the team... :LOL:

A part of me wants to be as confident as you are. But as many times as things have gone south over the years I'm going to be apprehensive every step of the way. Faith will take time, best I can offer right now is cautious optimism.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Zeke tonight in the Patriots 21-18 win over the Steelers:
22 for 68 yards rushing
7 catches for 72 yards and a touchdown

daboyz

📣 Cheerleader 🙆‍♂️
Reaction score
No exclusions intended, that comment was actually directed towards the team... :LOL:

A part of me wants to be as confident as you are. But as many times as things have gone south over the years I'm going to be apprehensive every step of the way. Faith will take time, best I can offer right now is cautious optimism.
LOL I know. I'm just being ornery. Oh, I get where you're coming from. I never get too excited with this team. Egals are ranked 29th in pass defense. That right there is the pivotal of this game. Dallas' D will take care of the rest. Philly will need more production on the ground if they’re to beat the Cowboys. I also think Dallas will have the #1 seed bringing the 49ers to Texas for the NFC championship game. And Dallas will finally defeat the Niners. I know, what kind of drugs am I on lol.
Enjoy the game buttercup! :tears_of_joy:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zeke tonight in the Patriots 21-18 win over the Steelers:
22 for 68 yards rushing
7 catches for 72 yards and a touchdown
He had a really solid game. Also had probably the biggest play of the game when he ran down the guy that intercepted that pass and prevented the sure TD

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Last week lost to the 2-10 Cards, this week lost to the 2-10 Patriots. Both games at home.

Somebody is impressed!

1702043968825.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Eagles will hold him 17 times minimum Sunday night. I dout any will be called.

Top Bottom