Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The only guaranteed difference between this game and the first matchup is location. The Cowboys have been for the most part on another level at home, though that meant more before last week's showing against the Seahawks.
Ultimately, this game comes down to one simple question: which Cowboys defense shows up? The seemingly dominant force, or the parade of clowns? My guess is a 60/40 balance of the two. I'm choosing to believe that, combined with the results of the Dak/Lamb connection as of late will be enough. Prove me right gentlemen. Cowboys 30 Eagles 26

daboyz

👀
Reaction score
Prove me right gentlemen. Cowboys 30 Eagles 26
Lol. This lady disagrees! ;)

Dallas outplayed the Egals in Philly. They lost not only to the refs, but to themselves as well. They're the better team. Dallas is 6-0 at home. And each one of those games they scored 40+ points.

This club isn't slowing down anytime soon. Egals will have back-to-back losses while Dallas is tied for 1st place in the division come Sunday night.

Dallas- 38
Egals- 21​

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Decided to bring this over here.

Here's a big reason why we might end up 9-4 instead of 10-3

One of the worst ref crews in the league doing SNF for us, and the Eagles are undefeated when Hussey & crew does a Philly game the last few seasons. Is on the higher end of flagged plays and accepted penalties.

O/U on Cowboy penalties for SNF, 12. I'm betting the over.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
According to reports both Goedert and Cunningham will play Sunday

Top Bottom