dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L at that fucktard conglomeration of fools at IdiotZone

All their people referring to past Thanksgiving Cowboys games vs Washington as games v the "Commanders"

They are the fucking Redskins...and they were the fucking Redskins in those games

I just don't understand why people want to be woke fucking idiots.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
L O L at that fucktard conglomeration of fools at IdiotZone

All their people referring to past Thanksgiving Cowboys games vs Washington as games v the "Commanders"

They are the fucking Redskins...and they were the fucking Redskins in those games

I just don't understand why people want to be woke fucking idiots.
In fact, I think they've scrubbed "Redskins" from the entire site. It probably looks like ******** if you try to type it. :doh:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In fact, I think they've scrubbed "Redskins" from the entire site. It probably looks like ******** if you try to type it. :doh:
Yeah am not surprised. I bet they all have Biden/Harris garb and signs too

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I fixed Mav's thread title error.

From here on out, anyone that refers to the Redskins as Commanders will be dealt with severely.

Note however referring to them as "Foreskins" is acceptable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I would like a repeat of the last time Vinovich did a Cowboy game in our stadium. (and it was v Washington too)

Early in Vinovich’s career, he also had a reputation for being a boon to the home team despite not really playing favorites when it comes to penalty assessment. For his career, the home team is 130-103 when Vinovich calls the game. However, that’s balanced out over the last few years. In fact, since 2017 the home team is just 53-57 in games called by Vinovich, a trend that reflects the overall decline of a homefield advantage over the years.

In total, Vinovich has called a total of 18 Cowboys games as the head referee. His very first game saw Vinny Testaverde throw three picks in a loss to the Bengals. Despite that first game, the Cowboys are 10-8 under Vinovich’s eye and 5-3 at home. The last time Vinovich called a Cowboys game at AT&T Stadium, they blew out Washington 56-14 the day after Christmas of 2021.

The Cowboys will be hoping for a similar outcome this year. They’re favored by 13.5 points, a pretty large spread, and Vinovich’s hands-off approach to officiating shouldn’t interfere much with the flow of the game. For anyone still scarred by that 2021 Thanksgiving game, seeing Vinovich on the call for this one is definitely something to be thankful for.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lions dodged a major bullet Sunday in rallying to beat Chicago after down double digits late. Unfortunately Packers are missing a few key players, so doubt we get any help today.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm assuming nothing. Matt fucking McGloin almost beat us years ago. The Skins have a good running game, a QB who can run around and make plays, and their WR depth is better than ours. Don't ask me how they netted nine sacks last week after trading their two best pass rushers.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm assuming nothing. Matt fucking McGloin almost beat us years ago. The Skins have a good running game, a QB who can run around and make plays, and their WR depth is better than ours. Don't ask me how they netted nine sacks last week after trading their two best pass rushers.
I didnt watch any of their game but I suspect they blitzed the crap out of the Giants hodge podge OL and rookie UDFA QB (who still had a pretty big game despite all the sacks)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people keep slobbering all over every move Philly makes. Their pass defense has been horrendous since they traded for the Titans safety.

The pick he got was a terrible throw by Mahomes and the rest of Philly's "success" vs KC was due to dropped wide open throws by the receivers and TE's, including a bomb that should have been the game winner.

They gave up 31 pts and nearly 400 yards to Sam Howell and Prescott got 370+ and barely missed winning the game in the end.

But they still won

Good teams find a way to win
Bad teams find ways to lose

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
But they still won

Good teams find a way to win
Bad teams find ways to lose
Getting incredibly lucky isnt "finding ways to win"

They could very easily have 4 or 5 losses right now

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hoping we don't come out playing at home today the way the Lions are.

Two weeks in a row against mediocre to poor teas that they have really struggled. And both at home too.

If this stands as a fumble GB will be up 21-6

Top Bottom