Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Personally, if I was the Bears I'd can Eberflus and Getsy, and draft Marvin Harrison Jr. and an offensive lineman with those two picks. Any quarterback is going to struggle big time behind this group. But maybe that's just me...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Updated NFC Playoff Picture

1) Eagles 10-1
2) Niners 8-3
3) Lions 8-3
4) Falcons 5-6
5) Cowboys 8-3
6) Seahawks 6-5
7) Vikings 6-6

Bye- Eagles
7) Vikings at 2) Niners
6) Seahawks at 3) Lions
5) Cowboys at 4) Falcons

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Personally, if I was the Bears I'd can Eberflus and Getsy, and draft Marvin Harrison Jr. and an offensive lineman with those two picks. Any quarterback is going to struggle big time behind this group. But maybe that's just me...
I don't know if they really have a QB but I wouldn't touch Caleb Williams with a 10 ft pole as I think he's destined to be a massive bust. I'd take Drake Maye ahead of him and after seeing how Cason Beck is developing this yr, I'm actually pretty sure he's going to be better than both of them. He may or may not come out after the season, if he stays he's almost a lock to be a top-5 pick in 2025 (and maybe #1 overall). If he comes out, I think he'll probably go in the first round somewhere between 16-32.

Eberflus was a terrible hire. I never understood the infatuation Zoners had with him when they were pissing their panties over him leaving for Indy.

Harrison and Brock Bowers are the two best players in this upcoming draft IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Vegas lines moved from Dallas -6.5 to Dallas 9.5 overnight.

If it moves another 1/2 pt it would mark the 4th consecutive game Dallas will be a double digit favorite. I'm guessing this would maybe be the first time that's ever happened and a minimum, an extremely rare occurrence in the NFL.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Other than Libtards, there is just nothing dumber than a fucking NFL Referee. This is really just laughable.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is another area there's been massive improvement on since early in the season. After the Niners game I think we ranked very close to the bottom in this stat.

Top Bottom