dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Broaddus is making it sound like the Cowboys had some concerns with the medical and "drop foot" type symptoms.

IIRC this was something Jaylon Smith struggled with for a while too and ultimately ruined him here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't know if they really have a QB
I think Fields can be a decent NFL quarterback, but not with these coaches and without a major overhaul probably not in Chicago.
I keep forgetting how much cap room they're supposed to have, so they could fill needs via free agency as well. But regardless of who they draft they've got to address line and receiver. Dallas is a shining example of how a number one receiver and a tight end catching passes aren't enough, and it doesn't matter who the coach is or how many weapons they put on the field it won't disguise that their current line is crap.
but I wouldn't touch Caleb Williams with a 10 ft pole as I think he's destined to be a massive bust. I'd take Drake Maye ahead of him and after seeing how Cason Beck is developing this yr, I'm actually pretty sure he's going to be better than both of them. He may or may not come out after the season, if he stays he's almost a lock to be a top-5 pick in 2025 (and maybe #1 overall). If he comes out, I think he'll probably go in the first round somewhere between 16-32.

Eberflus was a terrible hire. I never understood the infatuation Zoners had with him when they were pissing their panties over him leaving for Indy.

Harrison and Brock Bowers are the two best players in this upcoming draft IMO.
Agreed on Williams. Doesn't matter where he's picked or projected, no thank you on all levels.
Honestly, I haven't had the opportunity to watch Maye or Beck yet this year, but I've yet to hear a bad opinion on either of them.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Try to keep up Scot

What are you talking about?

The report was an hour or so old when I posted it today

And the link you posted goes back to the beginning of this thread. What’s up with that?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What are you talking about?

The report was an hour or so old when I posted it today

And the link you posted goes back to the beginning of this thread. What’s up with that?
Link should have went to previous page.

Just busting your chops for being late to the game again lol

Post 319

Last edited:
Top Bottom