icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Save ur $. I'll pm you free streaming links later. I have 3. I've never paid to watch an NFL game yet & won't!
i'm interested in streaming links too if you dont mind sending my way

xoxo

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sissy baby thread of the day in Zoner-tard world.

"I'm disappointed in the infighting"

JFC dude go grow a fucking pair. Fights happen every yr in training camp for every team. Happens in HS and college too.

Although I bet fellow spineless bastard Goodell like the way you think.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i was so blah on him when he got drafted but hes 100% my favorite player now

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sissy baby thread of the day in Zoner-tard world.

"I'm disappointed in the infighting"

JFC dude go grow a fucking pair. Fights happen every yr in training camp for every team. Happens in HS and college too.

Although I bet fellow spineless bastard Goodell like the way you think.
I used my laziness and rapidly diminishing memory to my advantage and deleted the bookmark to that site and I havent been in a year.. I despise censored environments like that place and have no respect for people afraid of conversations regardless of the tiopic

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I used my laziness and rapidly diminishing memory to my advantage and deleted the bookmark to that site and I havent been in a year.. I despise censored environments like that place and have no respect for people afraid of conversations regardless of the tiopic
Exactly why I never post there anymore. I still have by SN but have not posted anything in probably 10 yrs or more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Deion thinks Zoners are pussies too.

If one fights, we all fight': Coach Prime scolds players for ignoring fracas​

Aug 17, 2023, 12:00 AM ET

Most football coaches preach about players keeping their cool in the dog days of August when temperatures and tempers both tend to flare.

Not Deion Sanders.

The Colorado coach upbraided some of his players Tuesday -- not for fighting, but for not fighting.
A brief fracas followed Anthony Hankerson's touchdown run up the middle in a goal-line drill when safety Jaden Milliner-Jones grabbed the running back by his jersey and tossed him to the ground well after he scored.
Massive offensive tackle Gerad Christian-Lichtenhan, who packs 310 pounds onto his 6-foot-10 frame, didn't appreciate the late aggression and let Milliner-Jones know it.

A lot of pushing, shoving and hollering ensued as several teammates joined in, although many seemed to be simply trying to keep the peace. Some assistants ran into the fray and separated the players in the middle of the fight.
Moments later, as the offense huddled, Coach Prime stepped in and let his players know he wasn't happy with what he had just witnessed.

"I seen two of you walking off, over there, and you've got a key teammate fighting," Sanders groused. "Where they do that at? Where they do that at?"

Not here, his players replied.

"If one fights, we all fight," Sanders fumed. "You understand that? I don't want to see you all walking off when somebody's fighting. Never again!"

A video of Tuesday's practice posted by Sanders' son, Deion Sanders Jr., shows the fight and the elder Sanders addressing his team at the 29:15 mark.

The Buffaloes are coming off a 1-11 debacle but are back in the spotlight heading into the 2023 college football season thanks to the arrival of Sanders and dozens of talented transfers who followed him to Boulder.
The Sanders era begins Sept. 2 when the Buffs open at TCU. They host longtime rival Nebraska the following week at Folsom Field, where the spring game, which featured a snowstorm, sold out and was broadcast by ESPN.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hope we get to see some Hunter Luepke tonight. I want to see him on goal line plays and being used a ls a traditional FB.

I really hope this kid makes the team.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Duece Vaughn is about as effective in pass protection/blitz pick up as a condom with a hole in it

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well it looks like Overshown’s injury last night is a torn ACL and he will be lost for the season.

That really sucks! He was looking like he would be a big part of this defense. Hate to see this happen to him.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

fuck. hard to close the gap with Philly and SF when things like this happen.

Top Bottom