Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With us just “running it back” next season I’m not sure I really have any interest in what next season may bring.

This team showed up to a playoff game woefully unprepared on both sides of the ball. They got out coach and out played on offense and defense.

This is a repeat showing to last seasons playoffs where we also showed up woefully unprepared as well. We also got out coached both times.

With zero changes to the coaching staff on either side of the ball, how are we as fans supposed to expect anything to be different, expect anything better for the future, or expect there to be any possible reason to want to follow this team moving forward.

In the immortal words of Billy Preston

Nothin from nothin leaves nothin, ya gotta have somethin, if ya wanna be with me

As in this team doing nothin will cause me to do the same when next season starts

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Commanders/Redskins are our only hope.

They already are reporting that some OC/DC is pretty much a shoe in for the job.

However, I do not remember which one it was.

But by the sounds of it it’s pretty much a done deal that it’s NOT going to be DQ

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Commanders/Redskins are our only hope.
GIF by Giphy QA

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They already are reporting that some OC/DC is pretty much a shoe in for the job.

However, I do not remember which one it was.

But by the sounds of it it’s pretty much a done deal that it’s NOT going to be DQ

There's still hope......

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank God. I couldn't tolerate Dak, Mike and Quinn coming back.

Top Bottom