Reaction score
nvm its bullshit but imagine if it did happen that way

Chris Farley Billy Madison GIFs | Tenor

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
hilarious if true

An absolute classic if it's true.

And BTW, if McDaniels came in "dressed" for Halloween after a loss, then he should have been shit canned. Have some self awareness.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Only 1 of these teams won a Super Bowl (Colts, 2006) and 1 other got there (Buffalo, and got blown out)

Currently the 2023 are 3rd worst in league history for a 10-1 team.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
2nd Reich is toast. Will there be a 3rd Reich?

Not sure what they expected with a rookie QB and a questionable #1 pick, at best. Not sure that Young translates well to the NFL game.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure what they expected with a rookie QB and a questionable #1 pick, at best. Noy sure that Young translates well to the NFL game.
I think we both agree on the answer to that question.

I don't see any way he makes it. Too small, is not that fast compared to NFL players and has a very mediocre to average arm. They blew it big time choosing him over CJ Stroud.

Hell they could have stayed where they were, not traded away anything and still took Will Levis in the first or second round.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think we both agree on the answer to that question.

I don't see any way he makes it. Too small, is not that fast compared to NFL players and has a very mediocre to average arm. They blew it big time choosing him over CJ Stroud.

Hell they could have stayed where they were, not traded away anything and still took Will Levis in the first or second round.
media has reported that the owner overrode everyone and took young. everyone else in the building, including reich and the scouts, wanted stroud

total meltdown scenario ensued...

maybe for reich, the next team will look at that and not hold his stint in CAR against him too much

ben johnson is betting favorite to become CAR's new HC... makes a lot of sense for both sides. tepper will hope and pray johnson can wave his magic wand and make young look like a competent qb because they really dont have any other choice in the short term

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
media has reported that the owner overrode everyone and took young. everyone else in the building, including reich and the scouts, wanted stroud

total meltdown scenario ensued...

maybe for reich, the next team will look at that and not hold his stint in CAR against him too much

ben johnson is betting favorite to become CAR's new HC... makes a lot of sense for both sides. tepper will hope and pray johnson can wave his magic wand and make young look like a competent qb because they really dont have any other choice in the short term
Yep, they were talking to one of the reporters about it on NFL Radio and that guy said the same thing, the owner was literally the only one who wanted Young

Top Bottom