Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It may be

But at least he’s not guaranteed to be gone for 8 weeks no matter what. So there is hope that he may be back sooner

He can always be placed on IR down the road if he doesn’t get better. But at least for the moment they aren’t totally ruling him out for half the season

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if we add Bo to the practice squad now that Jackson vacated his SP spot

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It wouldn’t surprise me if we add Bo to the practice squad now that Jackson vacated his SP spot

They have. Also, Noah Brown to IR and resigned Deonte Thompson.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They have. Also, Noah Brown to IR and resigned Deonte Thompson.

I figured they would

That’s not a bad add. I expected them to place him on the PS over Jackson anyway.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

The fact that 32 teams filled their PS once over before the Cowboys took him back gives a pretty good read on his NFL future IMO.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
With the release of Dan Bailey, the Cowboys have $19.3 million in cap space, according to ESPN Stats & Information. There appears to be no news regarding a potential trade for Earl Thomas and early talks with Cole Beasley on an extension have not progressed. The Cowboys could carry over most of that cap room into 2019 with DeMarcus Lawrence set to be a free agent and Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott eligible to sign a long-term deals for the first time.
-
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
With the release of Dan Bailey, the Cowboys have $19.3 million in cap space, according to ESPN Stats & Information. There appears to be no news regarding a potential trade for Earl Thomas and early talks with Cole Beasley on an extension have not progressed. The Cowboys could carry over most of that cap room into 2019 with DeMarcus Lawrence set to be a free agent and Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott eligible to sign a long-term deals for the first time.
-
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Having that cap space has to be killing Jerral

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Next year we also clear the dead money from both Dez and Romo. I forgot the number but I remember it was huge.

We should be in great shape cap wise next off season. Just in time for Jeruh to go shopping for something shiny and new

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Next year we also clear the dead money from both Dez and Romo. I forgot the number but I remember it was huge.

We should be in great shape cap wise next off season. Just in time for Jeruh to go shopping for something shiny and new

He can overpay Dak

Top Bottom