Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
They need Minn to lose next week. Can still get in as a Wildcard.

Can you imagine this weak Division sending 2 teams to the playoffs?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The New York Jest are beating the Fudge Packers.

Today IS a happy day!

Mighta spoke too soon. They couldn't make a simple fucking 1st down to end it, and Rodgers takes 'em down for the go ahead score with a little over a minute remaining. 38-35 Fudge.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They need Minn to lose next week. Can still get in as a Wildcard.

Can you imagine this weak Division sending 2 teams to the playoffs?

Weak division or just a strong one where they beat up on each other?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Mighta spoke too soon. They couldn't make a simple fucking 1st down to end it, and Rodgers takes 'em down for the go ahead score with a little over a minute remaining. 38-35 Fudge.

Oops now it's tied and going into OT.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just looked at The NY Times playoff picture and they have the Cowboys at a whopping 3% chance at making the Super Bowl

Don’t worry guys, Garrett will coach us to our sixth Super Bowl win

Last edited:

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This year's playoffs will already be better with no Aaron Rodgers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This year's playoffs will already be better with no Aaron Rodgers.

Hate him, hate that team and always have, hate that city.

In '91 I got to see the Cowboys feed 'em buckwheats at Milwaukee County Stadium. Just a slow steady beating that was a harbinger of what was to come for the two teams the next several years. What a great day that was.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Setting aside any calls in the Dallas game, I'm going to go ahead and say the officiating in the NFL sucks donkey balls, or stated another way; we interrupt this football game to bring you the latest episode of "Are You Fucking Blind You Foot Locker Reject Looking Shitgibbon?"
Carry on.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Setting aside any calls in the Dallas game, I'm going to go ahead and say the officiating in the NFL sucks donkey balls, or stated another way; we interrupt this football game to bring you the latest episode of "Are You Fucking Blind You Foot Locker Reject Looking Shitgibbon?"
Carry on.

I said for years the replacement officials were far better. And they were. Far fewer flags overall, far less bullshit, far fewer bad calls overall and far fewer ridiculous nonsensical crap like we see every week in the NFL today.

mbalar

Spectator
Reaction score
Dallas plays Seattle in playoffs

Dallas plays Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs---
presently Seattle is a one point favorite- down from 3 points

I live in Dallas and am a homer

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
In the Dallas locker room after the game, they gave the players division champion ballcaps. Ginger told them since tomorrow is Christmas Eve, they could wear and enjoy those caps today but must "find someone to give it to for Christmas." Because "we have bigger fish to fry." The speech fell flat, even Jerry frowned a bit as Ginger droned on, " blah blah blah we start work after the holiday to get where we need to go."

Trying to channel Parcells or Jimmy? Don't give them caps or even fucking celebrate the division title you fucking moron! You haven't done jack shit since you've been there!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd pick Seattle at this point and not think twice. Every defense they play in the playoffs will be better than what they faced today, this was bottom of the barrel, and all the offense could muster was two TDs. I think I finally see the end of the Carrot era at hand. Last year it was a home loss to Seattle IIRC 14-12, I think we will see something very similar and an attempt at all kinds fight, scratch, claw excuses after that will go over like a floater in the punch bowl this time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dallas plays Seattle in Seattle in the playoffs... I live in Dallas and am a homer
That'll be a HOME GAME since Dallas is Division champion. I don't expect a homer to know that though so you're good.

And, we don't need a new thread for your every little thought or grunt. Post in the ongoing threads.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it possible for Dallas to get Philadelphia for their 1st game in the Playoffs?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Only if Philly has the worst record of all the playoff teams.

Top Bottom