Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's the penalty for taking a football and shoving up a ref's butt here? Only 1 or 2 yards?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
"It's not the refs. We just have dumb players, you see."

You never see me say anything like that on truly stupid and comedic calls like this one orrrr the bogus big hit one from earlier, that was clean and the league should apologize for. They owe us TWO apology letters now.

It is YOU who is biased.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Delay of game on defense?

Fucking really?

There is another call against us that you never ever see called in the league

It's rare, but it does get called. You might not know where it originated and that it coincided with the idiotic idea that the offense can "react" to defensive linemen movement and it's not a false start. That very basic rule change ended the Flex.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
nice series by 77. fucker.

When I played on the o-line I held all the time. Keeping your hands in and elbows out, is the key for getting away with it. Technique. I would grab either the jersey or the breastplate of the shoulder pads, sometimes at the top or at the bottom depending. Elbows out, hands in. It's taught starting in peewee ball.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's rare, but it does get called. You might not know where it originated and that it coincided with the idiotic idea that the offense can "react" to defensive linemen movement and it's not a false start. That very basic rule change ended the Flex.
I have NEVER seen that called. I've seen defenders come across the line causing the OL to jump. I've seen defenders kick the football to slow the offense down, but I have never seen that called. Ever.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I have NEVER seen that called. I've seen defenders come across the line causing the OL to jump. I've seen defenders kick the football to slow the offense down, but I have never seen that called. Ever.

Back when it was new like in 84, 85 it was called all the time. It was a nuisance even. It's like every other new rule, over time it didn't get called anymore because players finally adjusted.

They liberalized the false start and added penalties for dline movement. When in the past once a lineman on offense was set he could NOT move or even flinch for any reason. Older guys might remember when it was that way.

So we did away with the hitch and the flex.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i have a man crush on 55

He sure doesn't miss many open field tackles. Short of injury he should never come off the field. He reminds me so much of Lee Roy Jordan and even has his number. He is the absolute Real Deal.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Texans just tied it up with a TD vs Philly and are about to go ahead with 2 minutes left if they make the extra point

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
hey, I know we dont like it....but we need to be fair. Garrett , while sitting at 3-5 and rumors about his job in jeopardy...he was in charge of a team that reeled off 6 wins in 7 games and won the division.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Victory formation. The ONLY "package" Lance Lenoir might be useful for.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
hey, I know we dont like it....but we need to be fair. Garrett , while sitting at 3-5 and rumors about his job in jeopardy...he was in charge of a team that reeled off 6 wins in 7 games and won the division.

Due to absolutely nothing he did. An empty suit in his place and this team wraps up the division title four weeks ago.

THAT is being fair.

Dustdevil

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Texans just tied it up with a TD vs Philly and are about to go ahead with 2 minutes left if they make the extra point
Cowboys win to clinch the East and Eagles lose?

Today might be be a good day.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It’s weird

Normally when we win the division I’m happy and excited for the playoffs

But this time I just feel like it’s a waste of another year because I know we stand zero chance at winning more than one single playoff game simply because Garrett is our head coach

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The New York Jest are beating the Fudge Packers.

Today IS a happy day!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Nick Foles is down on the turf injured

Edit

He’s back up, looks like he had the wind knocked out of him

He’s thrown for an Eagles record 478 yards today. And he’s brought them to within field goal range to win the game

Too bad for the Eagles they are already knocked out of the playoffs with our win today

You are welcome Shegulls!

Last edited:
Top Bottom