bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, this was bad. Also cost us points.

Dak doesn't need to hit that pass because he has Zeke and a strong offensive line.

#colebeasleyisaretard

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Visionary stuff from CBS back in October.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You'd be a dumbass then. Zoners would be proud.

LOL

just trying to get you fired up, I dont have a clue how to evaluate talent

I'm happy with Zeke but I will admit in their draft, I liked drafting Ramsey in the 1st and Derrick Henry in the 2nd because it seemed like a better use of draft picks given the value of each position, longevity of each position & salary cap cost

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL

just trying to get you fired up, I dont have a clue how to evaluate talent

I'm happy with Zeke but I will admit in their draft, I liked drafting Ramsey in the 1st and Derrick Henry in the 2nd because it seemed like a better use of draft picks given the value of each position, longevity of each position & salary cap cost

I thought Henry would be better than he has been so far and would have been fine drafting him in the scenario you have, but I loved the Zeke pick and he has had a dramatic impact on the team, whereas I think Ramsey would have had only marginal impact overall. He's a good player but a dominant RB is going to make more impact on a game to game basis than a good CB.

And while it took awhile, it's apparent now that Jaylon Smith is a really good player and a difference maker.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Linehan has been holding back! Now we're gonna unleash those other 2 or 3 plays he has. Our playbook just got to page 3.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Linehan has been holding back! Now we're gonna unleash those other 2 or 3 plays he has. Our playbook just got to page 3.

Great idea Jeruh

Blow the one play that everyone hasn’t seen yet on a meaningless week 17 game instead of saving said play for the playoffs when it actually matters

We’z iz smart in Dallas

Top Bottom