dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That HoF QB talent was nurtured and groomed by.... Great coaching. I would point out. Not hamstrung and fucked up by... Horrid coaching.

I wont argue that, but Brees was pretty good when the Saints got him too, but no doubt Payton's great playcalling and passing system helped too.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Also Cam Fleming showed what a swing tackle is supposed to look like. Imagine Chaz starting at LT today?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Also Cam Fleming showed what a swing tackle is supposed to look like. Imagine Chaz starting at LT today?

He was definitely an improvement over Green.

He didn't play a perfect game but he didn't single handedly lose it like Chaz Green did either.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
"I don want to prove te Raiders were wrong, I want to prove the Cowboys were right"

- Amari Cooper after the game last night.

Kid has his head 100% screwed on right. Love everything about him so far, his attitude, work ethic, route running. All the little things that a certain Mr Bryant lacked, especially that last horrendous season here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Warning- do not invite retards to the DCU:

From the "Jason Garrett has arrived" thread:

Give me Jason Garrett coached teams any day. We are witnessing Garrett learning curve from the pk to 5th grade to an ivy leaguer now. This is our year.

Garrett team have this unique character of fighting through adversity and come on top like the past 3 games have shown. When the chips are down, you dont need fancy innovators like Bellichik, Landry etc. You need a blue collar mentality, a grid iron worker mental strength. This is Jason Garrett.

Garrett unlike other great coaches such as Landry, Bellichik, Tuna, Bill Walsh etc has over overcome all odds with minimal talent at a crucial qb position. All of them had or have hof qb playing. For us with a journeyman back up qb, Garrett is creating wonders.

We are ready to take on the big boys, paging Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Patriots, Chargers.

Watch out, all your innovative offenses will be shut down with hard gained yards by doing simple things. Run rhe ball, stop the other team from entering nd zone.

From the "Props to Jason Garrett" thread:

Props to Garret for having these players believing they could win. For the biggest and sometimes dumbest fanbase in sports keeping players heads in the game can be hard. Add to the fact most people would go nuts working for this dysfunctional office. But no garret keeps an even hand in helping these players believe in themselves so they can stepup to make plays.

There are plenty of threads talking about our flaws, just doing my part to being positive.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Did Tyron Smith play and leave the game early or not play at all? If not, for what reason? His back?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"I don want to prove te Raiders were wrong, I want to prove the Cowboys were right"

- Amari Cooper after the game last night.

Kid has his head 100% screwed on right. Love everything about him so far, his attitude, work ethic, route running. All the little things that a certain Mr Bryant lacked, especially that last horrendous season here.

Nor does he appear to be a typical diva like most wideouts are these days. No silly end zone dances and no explosions on the sideline. How refreshing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This honestly might be one of the best throws Prescott has ever made, and watching this it makes you wonder why the staff has gone to such great lengths to eliminate routes in the middle of the field (as they did most of last yr, and definitely so far this yr where the intermediate middle/deep middle of the field has been non-existent for us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Did Tyron Smith play and leave the game early or not play at all? If not, for what reason? His back?

No, he was a scratch after pregame warm ups. The neck stinger kept him out.

I think if it had been a normal week he probably would have played.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

By the way it got lost during the game, but Cam Fleming actually missed some snaps during the game with a leg injury and Connor Williams played LT in his spot. Seemed to be fine out there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Had another excellent game. Made what should have been the dagger play to end the game when he deflected McCoy's GL pass that Awuzie should have picked off (but of course dropped)

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Somebody should go back and tally the number of plays inside the 10 we've had since Zeke was drafted, and note how many times that fucktard Linehan has called pass plays or other retarded playcalls that don't involve ZEKE RUNNING THE FUCKING BALL IN.

The media should just be killing Garrett over this kind of garbage, but I don't think I recall one damn question about it this year, and it's happened a ton.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Warning- do not invite retards to the DCU:

From the "Jason Garrett has arrived" thread:

From the "Props to Jason Garrett" thread:

That guys hilarious, I think he’s trolling everyone so I just join the party and try to one up him when I can

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
No, he was a scratch after pregame warm ups. The neck stinger kept him out.

I think if it had been a normal week he probably would have played.

Did you see that HUGE cast thing he had on his arm?

Anyone know what that’s all about?

Top Bottom