Reaction score
This is in another epic bad (as in ignorant) IdiotZone thread titled "Who deserved a Super Bowl more, Danny White or Tony Romo?"

First off, nobody "deserves" a Super Bowl, you EARN Super Bowls.

When I read garbage like this, it 100% cements why I believe wholeheartedly we have the dumbest fan base in all of sports. It's embarrassingly stupid.

Danny White at least took his job seriously while Romo just relied on his talent to get by. Neither had what it took to win a SB, but on work ethic alone White "deserved' it more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brad Sham radio calls of a lot of the good plays from this week. Also sideline comments from a number of players.

Interesting they let the comments by Gregory and Lawrence on Dak taking that bad sack down in the redzone stay in there.

[video]https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/sounds-from-the-sideline-week-12-vs-was[/video]

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Mike Ditka suffered another heart attack. Best wishes to him.

Former Bears coach Mike Ditka hospitalized after heart attack, reports say

tenor.gif

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Is everyone aware that a pro football owner in Texas died yesterday? No, not that one. Put down the streamers.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This is in another epic bad (as in ignorant) IdiotZone thread titled "Who deserved a Super Bowl more, Danny White or Tony Romo?"

First off, nobody "deserves" a Super Bowl, you EARN Super Bowls.

When I read garbage like this, it 100% cements why I believe wholeheartedly we have the dumbest fan base in all of sports. It's embarrassingly stupid.
Danny White at least took his job seriously while Romo just relied on his talent to get by. Neither had what it took to win a SB, but on work ethic alone White "deserved' it more.
But Danny White IS a Superbowl winner........................as a punter.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
But Danny White IS a Superbowl winner........................as a punter.

Danny won the Arena Bowl twice, though, as a coach.
Funny thing, White lost his job with the AZ Rattlers for losing three straight title games.
White was 2-3 in the Arena Bowl just like Landry was in the Super Bowl.
Doesn't mean a damn thing, I just find it interesting.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It's been a while since I watched my copy of SB 12, but didn't White also get to QB one series because Staubach got shaken up on a previous play?
You are correct. He started a series early in the 4th quarter after Staubach had been injured after a sack/fumble on the previous drive. 1/2 passing for 5 yards, then got a first down with a 13 yard run. Staubach came back in soon after to finish the series.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Danny won the Arena Bowl twice, though, as a coach.
Funny thing, White lost his job with the AZ Rattlers for losing three straight title games.
White was 2-3 in the Arena Bowl just like Landry was in the Super Bowl.
Doesn't mean a damn thing, I just find it interesting.
Another interesting snippet for you. The Frankfurt Galaxy reached the World Bowl Final in 1995 and 96. They won in '95, and lost in '96. Their head coach? None other than Ernie Stautner. Their QB in '96? None other than Steve Pelluer.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys know boozeman is contributing articles to usa today cowboyswire ?? Havent seen him post here in a while

Anyways the point is that he gave out grades and non of the players got above a B+

And he gave garrett an A !!

Ive never banned anyone but ive never been this tempted either

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You guys know boozeman is contributing articles to usa today cowboyswire ?? Havent seen him post here in a while

Anyways the point is that he gave out grades and non of the players got above a B+

And he gave garrett an A !!

Ive never banned anyone but ive never been this tempted either

Boozeman is Alexander from the other board, I really dont think that is booze. I believe he is white guy in his 50's, correct me if I am wrong. And he is no fan of Garrett in my recollection.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Boozeman is Alexander from the other board, I really dont think that is booze. I believe he is white guy in his 50's, correct me if I am wrong. And he is no fan of Garrett in my recollection.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the boozeman we all know would be just trolling, were he the writer of that "article."

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Nope. It really is him.

Top Bottom