Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
lets see if that red headed cocksucker made any huge adjustments at halftime for the offense. I am thinking no.

Reaction score
Also, we had a net zero yards in the first half. 60 yards from scrimmage negated by 60 yards of penalties. That might be a new record of shame.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And if you're committed to the run, you fucking RUN. Didn't work on 1st down? Here we come with a draw on 2nd down. It's 3rd down now? Play action and quick pass back to Zeke. THIS is what a run-first team does and they beat you down with it.

90s Cawboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We come with 5 wide on 1st and 10 with the Zeke threat on the sidelines. Really stupid, we telegraph everything.

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i am so pissed off. honestly, i did not see thing coming. i predicted a loss, but this offense is uninspired, inept, lacks discipline

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i am so pissed off. honestly, i did not see thing coming. i predicted a loss, but this offense is uninspired, inept, lacks discipline

A lot of it is the PLAY CALLING. Run on 1st into a 9 man box. Try to throw on 2nd with no play action. Then empty the backfield on 3rd. Repeat.

No draws, no screens, everything telegraphed.

Eightneight

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not getting the game here in Colorado but by Daks stats it looks like the same old Dink n Dunk Dak.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
anyone notice that when Dak rolls out to pass, he jumps when he throws the ball?

That cant be good for velocity and accuracy

Top Bottom