dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FIRE JASON GARRETT NOW. Don't wait even a week. This is the most ridiculously unprepared and undiciplined team we've ever fielded and that's saying a lot.

Yep, definitely one of the more embarrassing displays of football we've seen. I cant recall ever seeing a more unprepared, undercoached, under motivated team. Just a sickening display of football and along with the Bills, we're the absolute laughingstock of the league right now.

The 1989 Cowboys would beat this team despite having a fraction of the NFL talent we have today.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah we're supposed to have the best o-line in football. We're supposed to be able to blow 'em out of there. None of that is in any way evident today.

Fundamentals.

They cant do anything right because the HC cant coach a lick.

This bunch looks like they've never practiced together once.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
thats hard to say, there's so many doozies to choose from since jeri ran off Jimmy

personally, I find any game hard to surpass losing opening day to an expansion team

Quoted for truth. And Brandon Weeden, Brad Johnson and Matt Cassel games were some putrid displays of football.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I've seen it called when someone touches the ball after coming in bounds or something like that. The ref said the player made no attempt to come back in-bounds after he went out and gave up on the play. I didn't see that.

You can't keep running along the sideline out of bounds before coming back in. That's basic stuff you learn in the fucking 6th grade.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Classic Vintage Garrett. Not prepared. No life. How can a coach never have a team up for big games? Opening game and flat and unprepared. The great motivator on display.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
that kneel down was the best executed play of the first half. garrett should be ashamed.

He should be, but I am sure he's not. No pressure whatsoever on him to produce a quality football team.

I've been wrong about this team a lot of the years, have never been more wrong that I was with this years version.

This is an utter train wreck.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
And Heath drops an easy INT!

the sad thing is that Heath has led the team in INT’s for the last two seasons

And we can’t even count on him to make an easy INT

Earl anyone!! Derwin James anyone!!!
Guy misses all of the pre-season and has an INT in his first game...
Fuck you Jerry...fuck you Garrett!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just switched to the local Charger home game

They are playing the Chiefs

And the saddest part is that there is more red Chiefs jerseys in the stadium than there are Charger colors

Reaction score
The Cowboys offense currently has an 11 quarter streak of no touchdowns scored dating back to last season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You've got a short memory......

Seriously, this IS the worst.

They look utterly confused about everything Carolina is doing on both sides of the ball.

The blocking and tackling is abysmal.

I'd rather watch replays of the 1989 Cowboys than watch this fucking garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Earl anyone!! Derwin James anyone!!!
Guy misses all of the pre-season and has an INT in his first game...
Fuck you Jerry...fuck you Garrett!!

Have you not watched any of this?

Neither of those guys would make one iota of difference here.

The problem isn't the players. Its the owner and mostly the HC.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I fear my 8-8 prediction is the season prediction thread may have been a wee bit optimistic

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Let me sum up Garrett’s half time adjustment speech

“You gotta line up and beat the man in front of you”

Now go get em men
Clap clap clap clap clap

Reaction score
As expected the Panthers are ripping off chunks of yardage on their opening drive of the second half. Got to keep that Cowboys tradition of letting an opponent score right before the half, and right after.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This shit is not difficult. You gotta get the ball in Zeke's hands. He is your lone known playmaker. The rest of the stuff then opens up.

I don't see any specific offensive philosophy with this team as yet.

Top Bottom