dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
More embarrassment. Players on our DL thinks he is the 12th man and tried to run off field, when actually he was the 11th guy.

Runs off field offsides, and gets a penalty for that.

Just a complete and utter shitshow to open the season. One of the more embarrassing games I've ever witnessed.

nickb

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You were wrong about Gregory, and wrong about missing Bailey to injury last year. We did just fine without him. We still will.

Relax.

Yeah I'm relaxed..b/c I'm 10 beers deep!!!!!
This year is going to be long and painful
May this bring the changes we have all been waiting for...

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What an absolute shit show. Team doesnt have the fire power to come back 10, never mind 16

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I quit judging the defense prior to that last drive. They are exhausted. Played well overall. Dumb penalties but they overcame them. Fuck Garrett but Dak deserves much blame too. Fuck him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm hoping this score forces us to go downfield. This is silly at this point.

Eightneight

Spectator
Reaction score
I've been watching other games and every other team is creative enough to sustain drives and move the ball. What the hell is going on with this team? This is the same same as years past. At the very least, Linehan should be replaced. And if Garrett is gonna stick with him then he needs to go too.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sky Sports day pass on Now TV for £7.99. Money well spent so far. Will keep my money next time if this is the standard we can expect.

You're a good man. I've always enjoyed your posts here, from the Mother Land.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Any X & O guys care to explain how they suddenly move the ball and score?

I'm guessing it had more to do with the defense playing differently than the O doing anything creative

Dodger?

Reaction score
Sky Sports day pass on Now TV for £7.99. Money well spent so far. Will keep my money next time if this is the standard we can expect.

Does the BBC still send its goons out to try and extract license fees from people watching TV? I've seen a bunch of youtube videos on that subject. You Brits are the only ones who can sound polite while cussing somebody out.

Top Bottom