Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They must have coached the run when you are in trouble instinct right out of Dak (as someone previously said)

Because there has been at least six instances where he had a chance to run for a decent gain or even a first down and he either hisitates, waits too long for defenders to close on him, or tries to remain in the pocket for someone to get open.

He seems to take 1-2 seconds too long before he commits to running the ball himself and that seems to be the difference in him making the first

We have taken away what was one of Dak’s strengths and greatest instincts in his first season in the league and turned it into a weakness

Congrats Garrett (or is it Helen Moore to blame) for coaching that out of him?

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Any X & O guys care to explain how they suddenly move the ball and score?

I'm guessing it had more to do with the defense playing differently than the O doing anything creative

Dodger?

Dude. We started doing some of the shit I've been calling for. And it's just basic stuff, not really creative at all. Just common sense shit that works.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They must have coached the run when you are in trouble instinct right out of Dak (as someone previously said)

Because there has been at least six instances where he had a chance to run for a decent gain or even a first down and he either hisitates, waits too long for defenders to close on him, or tries to remain in the pocket for someone to get open.

He seems to take 1-2 seconds too long before he commits to running the ball himself and that seems to be the difference in him making the first

We have taken away what was one of Dak’s strengths and great eats instincts in his first season in the league and turned it into a weakness

Congrats Garrett (or is it Helen Moore to blame) for coaching that out of him?

I predicted all of this when Dak first started.

Remember?

Reaction score
This Goddammed game ain't over yet mother fuckers.

It's a trap. The moment I allow even the merest glimmer of hope for the Cowboys to invade my currently dark soul is the moment the Benny Hill theme starts playing.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Does the BBC still send its goons out to try and extract license fees from people watching TV? I've seen a bunch of youtube videos on that subject. You Brits are the only ones who can sound polite while cussing somebody out.
Yep. You have to pay the license fee even if you don't watch the BBC. Just bizarre.

Reaction score
Yep. You have to pay the license fee even if you don't watch the BBC. Just bizarre.

Damn. I get pissed off when the Census taker shows up every few years. I'd turn into the incredible Hulk with a BBC goon if that were to take place over here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dlaw appears so far to be the best use of the franchise tag evar.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I haven’t seen anyone else mention it and they haven’t announced it on tv that I heard

But Randy Gregory is out of the game with a concussion

So he doesn’t even get to finish the last game of his career. LOL

Top Bottom