dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Saints have been owned tonight. They're only picking it up now with the Vikes defense letting up at the end.

Yeah they looked awful after the first series or two. I suspect it's the end of Brees and Payton there after this season.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That Leary injury is pretty huge for us. Besides being a good player, he'd have been extra motivated going against the team who let him go.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That Leary injury is pretty huge for us. Besides being a good player, he'd have been extra motivated going against the team who let him go.

We really didn't let him go though, he was a free agent that got a huge payday to go to Denver.

And remember one of the reasons he was so quick to leave is because we WOULDNT give him up. He wanted to be traded during draft weekend 2016 and we didn't do it. To his credit though he didn't let it effect his play on the field, he went out and had a great year after Collins got hurt.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
1 - what mosher is posting about: mayowa losing this 1v1 to a tight end. what a pussy.

I have never been a believer in that pussy. He'll tantalize occasionally, but generally is a stiff that cant play the run and doesnt pressure the QB nearly enough.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Demarcus Lawrence looked pretty good on that play too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is one of the guys (Showers) that CZers thought should have made the active roster.

Cowboys planning on re-signing WR Brian Brown to the practice squad. S Jameill Showers also to be released from practice squad.

Reaction score
This is one of the guys (Showers) that CZers thought should have made the active roster.

Showers has had plenty of time to make the roster. It is a good sign that the team is starting to get rid of guys not named Kellen Moore that don't produce given ample chance.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
TE will have goosebumps over the Garrett speech

[video=youtube;cdv7ZsaGVgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdv7ZsaGVgs[/video]

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
TE will have goosebumps over the Garrett speech

[video=youtube;cdv7ZsaGVgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdv7ZsaGVgs[/video]

Red Clown always sounds like he doesnt get enough air when he talks and like he has no balls. I hate listening to this fraud.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Terrance Williams catches a lot of hell and most of it deservedly so but that is one tough SOB. He's the anti-Chaz Green when it comes to pain threshold.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Terrance Williams catches a lot of hell and most of it deservedly so but that is one tough SOB. He's the anti-Chaz Green when it comes to pain threshold.
You sure he wasn't faking that "injury?"

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You sure he wasn't faking that "injury?"

He clearly turned his ankle. I've turned mine before and that shit hurts like a mother! Physically he should be able to do anything he did before the injury, it just depends on his pain tolerance. How much can he take? He showed he can take a lot.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He clearly turned his ankle. I've turned mine before and that shit hurts like a mother! Physically he should be able to do anything he did before the injury, it just depends on his pain tolerance. How much can he take? He showed he can take a lot.
Plus they're taped up really tight too. I've turned my ankle, severely sprained it and also broke it. If he really turned it severely he would not be walking much less playing. The tape job probably saved him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I didn't see it but they said he walked out of the stadium in a boot after the game

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't see it but they said he walked out of the stadium in a boot after the game

He did indeed, and has had it on all week. I doubt he plays Sunday.

They had a clip of the guys walking to the lockerroom after the win Sunday night, TW was clearly messed up.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Plus they're taped up really tight too. I've turned my ankle, severely sprained it and also broke it. If he really turned it severely he would not be walking much less playing. The tape job probably saved him.

The tape job definitely helped. He still was in some serious pain though. That same injury would have probably put Chaz on IR.

I also doubt he plays Sunday. I saw that Scandrick is already out.

Top Bottom