bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
But last year he was, for the most part. His accuracy was incredible most of the time. And with all his work in the offseason, I expected him to build on that. But instead he was almost worse. Not sure I remember him missing as many open, unpressured throws as he did last night.

Beasley needed to make a miracle catch because it was a shit throw. I like Dak just fine, but they hardly ask him to stretch or attack the whole field. Anyone who wouldn't trade him straight up for Wentz is just a blinkered Eagles hater.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hey bb, you mentioned Doctson... I thought he'd be really good. Is he still hurt or do they just think he can't play?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He made one play last year .. against us. :facepalm He appears to be healthy, just not productive.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did you see that Rams defense yesterday?

(Ignore that it was against Scott Tolzien, ok?)

And cmd, how about Goff? Not bad.

I was always a Goff guy so I found it funny that so many people were ready to call him a bust last year. I was also huge on Pat Mahomes so you all should bow down to my QB scouting.

Then again, I though Dak was a Black Tim Tebow after his senior year at Miss State so maybe not?
(I did like him as a junior).

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ experts saying Dak sux at QB and Brice Butler should replace Dez Bryant.

If CZ experts built a team, it's a virtual guarantee that team would be 1-15 or 0-16 every year.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He's not a good thrower of the football or a classic pocket passer. I don't think he's the answer long-term.

I think he is stuck in the no mans land of better than a bus driver but not good enough to carry a team.

His flaws are hidden by a strong o-line and a dominant running game.

If you are looking for Aikman like accuracy, you wont find it here.

He'd be exposed if he had to deal with what Russell Wilson saw yesterday.

Any QB gets exposed when they are running for their lives. The Giants D Line made Brady look ordinary in two SBs, Denver squashed Cam Newton a couple years. I had Phil Pozderik flash backs watching Seattles O Line yesterday.

He was one of the worst QBs in the league last year in 3rd and long situations, and I didn't see much improvement last night in that area.

And yet if Jerry put Dak on the trade block I bet half a dozen teams would sell the farm to get him. QBs are just too hard to find.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Had almost forgot about these Ben McAdoo gems from last week:

DJdV664XkAAanQG.jpg:large

Scrolling quickly I thought I saw a penis with eyes.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And Dez doesn't do him any favors either.

Dont get me started. Before it was only big physical CBs that gave him fits, now itis any CB with skill.

QB. But he's good enough to keep the stands full and put more money in Jerry's pockets.

I thought we just finished watching that movie for the last decade and we didnt like how it ended.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Saints have been owned tonight. They're only picking it up now with the Vikes defense letting up at the end.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Boy, wth? I don't understand idiots saying Dak is the suck or whatever.
The Giants got their asses handed to them last night. What, they mad cause Dak didn't throw for 500 yards or Zeke get 9 touchdowns?
The Cowboys won.
In the words of Nate Newton, scoreboard motherfuckers.

Who is saying that? Dak was a little erratic at first but he eventually settled down. I'd say that was more due to this being the 1st game of the season and him being a little overly jacked. Also the fact that the Giants defense is really good. This will without a doubt be on the toughest defenses they fact all year.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They obviously believe Saint Tony would have. They seriously need to get over it. Dak was hit and miss against a very good Giants D, but the hits still left me thinking "wow, we are lucky to have this guy".

Also Dak never came close to turning the ball over.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Also Dak never came close to turning the ball over.

You must not have been watching very closely. There were at least two occasions where they dropped picks.

That said I confirm that what "bad" we saw out of Dak last night was more attributable to rust and a good Giants defense than any systemic deficiency with Dak himself.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Who is this play by play person on this MNF booth team, he/she sounds like either a woman on testosterone, or a 15 year old dude.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who is saying that? Dak was a little erratic at first but he eventually settled down. I'd say that was more due to this being the 1st game of the season and him being a little overly jacked. Also the fact that the Giants defense is really good. This will without a doubt be on the toughest defenses they fact all year.

Go over to CZ, multiple threads about it

BB's been a hatin on him here too

Top Bottom