NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Romo just laid out two truths.

1. Garrett doesn’t do “schematics” but sees the big picture with culture. That’s not a coach.

2. He said Dallas is doing a lot more “misdirection” than earlier in the year. He said they were the just lining up across and trying to beat the opponent but now doing more with Witten and misdirection.

Duh. One way is Garrett’s “we are not going to trick the opponent but just beat him” and the other is the reason they won games last year and this year.

He is the laziest coach, uninterested in the scheme details and strategy that super bowl winners have. Instead he wants good culture.

Dallas will win if they play Like this and never turn back to the Garrett tendencies to reverse progress.

So basically a puppet could do Garretts job.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sadly games like today make me want to believe, I really do. The talent is there, (although I got a bad feeling about Zeke's court case) you can see they do have enough talent to make some kind of run. But then I look and see something on the sideline that I know is going to be a season ending problem in the not too distant future.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not that it really matters but it sucks for him
7618918e165e4d9ade33ffea37ead6ec.jpg

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They just announced a stat that Amari Cooper on the Raiders leads the league in drops with 10

If I had to guess I would have said Dez led the league in drops. It sure as hell seams like he’s had a lot more than 10 drops this season.

He had two tonight that I remember. Maybe three

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Something is a little off on this Raider team. They have too much talent on offense to be struggling on offense the way they are. I think Carr is a little over rated but he has a great arm.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I agree

Although Carr was out for a game and a half

And he did break his Romo so he’s playing without being 100%

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sadly games like today make me want to believe, I really do. The talent is there, (although I got a bad feeling about Zeke's court case) you can see they do have enough talent to make some kind of run. But then I look and see something on the sideline that I know is going to be a season ending problem in the not too distant future.

I feel the exact same way. I firmly believe that if the Cowboys had a HC like Harbaugh they would make it to and maybe even win the Super Bowl.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I feel the exact same way. I firmly believe that if the Cowboys had a HC like Harbaugh they would make it to and maybe even win the Super Bowl.
At least good ole Romo will make it to the Super Bowl, guaranteed, with his new team! We can take comfort in that one!

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

They better pray the Giants don’t sign him away from Michigan this off season.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
The shear amount of hate every game thread win or lose from you guys is like watching a karmic black hole. It's sometimes more entertaining than the game. That last play before half that we handed them 7 points on was the only play that made me throw something and yell. I thought we looked good out there and sadly I was happy to see Dez leave the game. We should unload him this offseason, he has NOT lived up to that contract in any shape way or form.

Reaction score
The shear amount of hate every game thread win or lose from you guys is like watching a karmic black hole. It's sometimes more entertaining than the game. That last play before half that we handed them 7 points on was the only play that made me throw something and yell. I thought we looked good out there and sadly I was happy to see Dez leave the game. We should unload him this offseason, he has NOT lived up to that contract in any shape way or form.

It's tough love. Believe me, it hurts us more than the team, but it has to be done till they behave themselves. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
It's tough love. Believe me, it hurts us more than the team, but it has to be done till they behave themselves. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Oh, I'm not saying to stop. Its just you don't quite get the indepth soul crushing posts anywhere else but here - win or lose - which makes this the most consistent Cowboys forum out there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Because they're not doing blatant obvious holds.

Just stop shit for brains, this act is old and tied.

Stick to making improvements to how the forum works or something, because your football commentary is a waste of time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Let's make a betting pool when the refs will call an offensive holding when Dallas is on D.

They've gone this long now and ignored so many obvious ones, I kinda think they might let it ride the rest of the season now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They better pray the Giants don’t sign him away from Michigan this off season.

The owners claimed the HC was safe, but it sure looks like that team has totally checked out.

I think he is doin a helluva job and deserves and extension.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah if you forget about that TD before halftime, this was a really, really solid game by the Cowboys. Probably their best 60 minutes of football this year and a good win vs a good team when they had to have it.

The only real downside was all the injuries (Dez, T Will, Tyron Smith and Price) and knowing that yesterday may very well be the last we see Zeke until Seattle game.

Top Bottom