Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That record is meaningless. That dolt could have done a whole lot more with a franchise QB(s).

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I️ can’t stand Deion. He can’t find the address to the high road? Try looking in that book (the Bible) that you try convincing everyone you follow. Deion is the epitome of a snake oil salesman.

I dont consider Deion a Cowboy. He is a Falcon who won a ring as a Cowboy and 49er. Just like I consider Ditka a Bear, Allworth a Charger, and Adderley a Packer who won rings as Cowboys.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I dont consider Deion a Cowboy. He is a Falcon who won a ring as a Cowboy and 49er. Just like I consider Ditka a Bear, Allworth a Charger, and Adderley a Packer who won rings as Cowboys.
Hear Hear! Especially the Deion part.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Neal isn't much of a run stop guy, but he really flashed quickness and pass rush ability in the preseason. Made quite a few plays.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, starting to seem obvious how this is gonna end up.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, starting to seem obvious how this is gonna end up.

Dbair glad you got the Twitter posting thing down pat, makes for much better and easier reading, not to mention seeing the photos.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I had another thought or question about the Deion commentary. I wonder if Deion's view of Romo is typical of HOFers and very good players or is it atypical. In other words as I have said a million times do they view as entertaining and very good, but not good enough to carry a team, or do they have the choke artist point of view?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I had another thought or question about the Deion commentary. I wonder if Deion's view of Romo is typical of HOFers and very good players or is it atypical. In other words as I have said a million times do they view as entertaining and very good, but not good enough to carry a team, or do they have the choke artist point of view?

It can be both right? With the latter the main reason for the former.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know, when TO thought he wasn't getting the ball enough and complained about Romo and Witten basically drawing up their own plays... it was ridiculous. Almost certainly what got TO released the next year.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You know, when TO thought he wasn't getting the ball enough and complained about Romo and Witten basically drawing up their own plays... it was ridiculous. Almost certainly what got TO released the next year.
That same period of time where he was leading the league in drops?

Top Bottom