LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Having their key players not on the field when we play them

I',m sorry but I would be fine if we never win another game this season, and it carried over to the next. This shit has to stop. What is the point? The red dolt is NEVER again going to get this teams past the 1st round of the playoffs

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I',m sorry but I would be fine if we never win another game this season, and it carried over to the next. This shit has to stop. What is the point? The red dolt is NEVER again going to get this teams past the 1st round of the playoffs

The Packers have stopped the Cowboys in the playoffs twice. If the Cowboys do make the postseason and we don't have to go against Rodgers, the likelihood of us winning is increased ten fold.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Packers have stopped the Cowboys in the playoffs twice. If the Cowboys do make the postseason and we don't have to go against Rodgers, the likelihood of us winning is increased ten fold.

JUST STOP. We have Garrett as HC. That decreases the odds.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
JUST STOP. We have Garrett as HC. That decreases the odds.

Depends on who is on the other sideline. It also depends on if the Cowboys have momentum. Make no mistake I'm not a Garrett fan, I'm just saying now that the Packers are out of the picture I feel better about the Cowboys come January.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
looks like Philly will be coming into Dallas at 8-1 and well rested after their bye

Oy!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

What has this front office shown you that leads you to believe that there is any possible scenario where Garrett gets fired at the end of the season?

On the contrary, the FO has shown the exact opposite!

He went 4-12 and they never even considered canning him

Why? Because he had a built in excuse. Romo was hurt

He’s a .500 coach his entire career and that’s good enough for Jerry. We went 13-3 last season so he could go 3-13 this season and he will still be .500 on his career. Good enough to keep his job

Plus he already has built in excuses for this season.

Zeke and his legal battles leaving him not himself and keeping him from performing up to his potential from last season. That’s not even taking into consideration he might be suspended this season. Plus if the suspension gets pushed to next season he already has his built in excuse for next year ready to go

Dak is a second year QB and is still learning

Our entire secondary are rookies besides Scandrick who was injured for part of the season and missed games. Oh and there is Brown who is in his second year. So he gets a pass because he’s “still learning”

Chido the savior of our secondary has been injured all season and can’t stay healthy. Sean Lee part duex

Lee is injured yet again

Then we have our depleted D-Line. Gregory is suspended for the entire season and likely will never play again

Irving was suspended for 4 games

Paeh gets injured and retires

We lost Leary and Free on the O-Line and the O-line hasn’t played up to standard

You name it

Insert excuse a, b , c, or d and he lives to coach another day!

Garrett will not get fired regardless of our record. We’ve already won enough games for that to happen.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again

Garrett could get caught with his pants down around his ankles bending Jerry’s grandson over Jerry’s desk and Jerry would walk In and smack Garrett on the ass and say atta boy!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Plus it’s only game six, we still have ten more games of built in excuses that we have yet to discover

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
looks like Philly will be coming into Dallas at 8-1 and well rested after their bye

Oy!

Yeah I think we are looking at at least a 7 point loss there. Their D Line will play our O Line to a standstill. Meanwhile Wentz will carve up our secondary.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Its a good thing we drafted Eddie Jackson at Safety like a lot of us wanted...... Oh wait. Instead we got Taco who cant find the QB with GPS and looks like Shante Carver 2.0. We also got Chido and his glass hamstrings which they have been fucking around with for 3 months now. I am good with Lewis but supposedly the FO is tight with Nick Saban (probably hates Jerry and Red) and somehow EJ ends up on the Bears at pick 112 and single handedly won them a game yesterday. Amazing what a play making safety/ special teamer can do for you. Cowboys wouldnt know one if they fell over him but hey, we have that AT&T Stadium draft to look forward to next year. AmIright?

Overreact much?

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This just in: Carson Wentz is a baller. Trading out of that pick is so Cleveland.

Remember the Cowboys were in talks for that pick. Frankly I'm glad we didn't, because we now have Dak and Zeke instead of Wentz and... McFadden? Yeah, I try to forget his time here.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
You back Spidey? We thought mom took your phone and computer away?

Yes I'm back. I've been on the interwebz posting videos and posting my thoughts on the NFL season on Sports Coast to Coast. Of course none of you Eagles fans look at that, so you thought I was gone.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
All those injuries last night just highlight how healthy we are yet again. Skins may have lost their starting RT, Pro Bowl RG, maybe even their center. Plus Norman is still out. Eagles lost their excellent LT and LB on top of the guys already missing like Sproles and the Bills corner they traded for.

Seems like those teams are expected to carry on, and often do. We get an average starter or two hurt and the excuse parade starts up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Eagles Jason Peters has a torn ACL and MCL. So it’s worse than originally thought by the team doctors

Peters was graded as the #1 tackle in the NFL by PFF.

So this is a huge loss for the Eagles

Top Bottom