Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No wonder Heath is still around

He was our secret weapon at back up kicker

It all makes sense now

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its a good thing we drafted Eddie Jackson at Safety like a lot of us wanted...... Oh wait. Instead we got Taco who cant find the QB with GPS and looks like Shante Carver 2.0. We also got Chido and his glass hamstrings which they have been fucking around with for 3 months now. I am good with Lewis but supposedly the FO is tight with Nick Saban (probably hates Jerry and Red) and somehow EJ ends up on the Bears at pick 112 and single handedly won them a game yesterday. Amazing what a play making safety/ special teamer can do for you. Cowboys wouldnt know one if they fell over him but hey, we have that AT&T Stadium draft to look forward to next year. AmIright?

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Its a good thing we drafted Eddie Jackson at Safety like a lot of us wanted...... Oh wait. Instead we got Taco who cant find the QB with GPS and looks like Shante Carver 2.0. We also got Chido and his glass hamstrings which they have been fucking around with for 3 months now. I am good with Lewis but supposedly the FO is tight with Nick Saban (probably hates Jerry and Red) and somehow EJ ends up on the Bears at pick 112 and single handedly won them a game yesterday. Amazing what a play making safety/ special teamer can do for you. Cowboys wouldnt know one if they fell over him but hey, we have that AT&T Stadium draft to look forward to next year. AmIright?

Yeah but can Eddie Jackson kick PATs?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I switched over to the NFL network during the commercial break for MNF just in time for a football life on Emmitt Smith

The first thing I see is his record breaking run vs the Seahawks to surpass Walter Peyton as the all time leading rusher!!

They show him run off the field to his waiting family, there is a crowd of ppl around then he sees Moose. The first thing he says to him is “WE DID IT”

Not “I” did it, but “We” did it. Then the goes on to tell Moose “thank you so much man” acknowledging that he wouldn’t have been able to accomplish that goal without Moose blocking for him!

What a total class act!

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So viewing this game and knowing we have have 5 more division games left what do you think our record is in those games? They probably beat the Giants because they dont have an offense. I see them losing both to Philly and maybe splitting with the 4skins. So maybe 2 and 3?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jason Peters for the Eagles just went down with a knee injury

It didn’t look serious on the replay but they appear to be treating it as such

The Skins have suffered some injuries as well

All this will help us down the line

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Jason Peters for the Eagles just went down with a knee injury

It didn’t look serious on the replay but they appear to be treating it as such