Reaction score
The Cowboys have been burned too many times.

Deep down inside, they like being burned over and over again. It's why there will be no changes, and the whole band will be back again next year for a repeat performance. The audience will be much smaller though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe so. It seems that maybe Stephen is a little wiser?? Bryant needs to go and Lawrence must be franchised for further evaluation. The Cowboys have been burned too many times.

Logic plays no part in Jerry Jones decisions

Reaction score
Deep down inside, they like being burned over and over again. It's why there will be no changes, and the whole band will be back again next year for a repeat performance. The audience will be much smaller though.

If only that were true. That's the only thing ole Jerry boy understands.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Eagles are making it their mission to keep Zeke from making 1k yards on the year

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Eagles are making it their mission to keep Zeke from making 1k yards on the year

No, we are. Play calling so predictable even our grandbabies know what's coming, pre-snap.

Reaction score
[/B]
If only that were true. That's the only thing ole Jerry boy understands.

I think it will be different next year. Idgit is about the only one left defending this shit show at the Zone which is usually dominated by sunshine pumpers. That so many have taken the red pill about Garrett is very telling. I won't watch one minute next year if Garrett stays. I've seen that movie far too many times, and it is stale.

Reaction score
I think it will be different next year. Idgit is about the only one left defending this shit show at the Zone which is usually dominated by sunshine pumpers. That so many have taken the red pill about Garrett is very telling. I won't watch one minute next year if Garrett stays. I've seen that movie far too many times, and it is stale.

Agreed. I really don't think Garrett is going anywhere anytime soon. Its a point of pride with ole Jerry boy. Let's face something else. What real self respecting coach would join Jerry's circus. Its a fixed fight from the beginning. Idgit IS Jason Garrett. Note the red hair and crazy ping pong ball eyes.

Reaction score
L-O-Fucking-L

Maybe we need to find a cold weather running back.

Edit: Philly jumped early to save us.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Our starters are going to get beat by Philly’s third string QB

Reaction score
I am shocked the Cowboys have even played this well...lol, anyway, we get to enjoy the second half "adjustments" That should be fun.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Switzer in one half of football has outplayed Beasley’s last four game performances

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Tell me again why it took 16 games for our coach of the year to get Switzer involved in this offense.

Top Bottom